What's new

Has anyone used flavour boss shots?

Hi guys!

Thanks for the responses and feedback, we will use this going forward.

@Clifford_vapes the bottles are/have changed. Did you're come with the induction seal?

If you do have any questions at all, feel free to message me, I'm back from a weekend break now!

Cheers,

#teamboss

Just to add to this the ohw milkman is also very nice.
I'm just trying to decide on the milk man, unicorn milk and mother's milk at minute too only had lemon tart and boss reserve so far, like the former but the later often seems too rich or sickly for me

I'm just trying to decide on the milk man, unicorn milk and mother's milk at minute too only had lemon tart and boss reserve so far, like the former but the later often seems too rich or sickly for me
I've only tried milkman it's very similar to mole milk which was also a milkman clone.
I was thinking of getting drumstix a whirl.

I've only tried milkman it's very similar to mole milk which was also a milkman clone.
I was thinking of getting drumstix a whirl.
Ohh loved moles milk never tried milkman problem is with fb they dont do smaller sizes to test and the made up ones are meant to be a bit pants for some reason
Have you tried any of the other bottle shot places ? Got a few ds ones steeping at mo

Ohh loved moles milk never tried milkman problem is with fb they dont do smaller sizes to test and the made up ones are meant to be a bit pants for some reason
Have you tried any of the other bottle shot places ? Got a few ds ones steeping at mo
You can buy pre mixed 30ml sample bottles from FB.

I have only just started mixing mate. In fact that has been my first and only mix so far.

Was thinking of trying some of dark stars stuff soon.

Im in same boat mate using bottle shots for now till i can get a decent range of concentrates and get the hang of it

Hi mate, let the boss reserve sit for a while long as it mellows a bit over time, so hopefully won't be too rich for you then :)

Back
Top Bottom