What's new

Has anyone used flavour boss shots?

Would there be much difference in taste if i made a bottle with boss shot when recommended was 30% pg -70% vg and I made it 50% pg -50% vg ?
Flavour would be similar, maybe a touch more 'punchy' with the higher PG ratio.
It will vape different, at a 50/50 ratio it will probably be less smooth on the throat than a ratio with a higher VG percentage.
50/50 wouldn't be great for sub ohm DTL style but more than fine for MTL.

No, the flavour concentration would still be the same....You'd gain on steeping time as the PG is (Generally) the flavour carrier, but you might lose out on the viscosity of the finished liquid in that it might be too thin for certain tanks and (Again Might) cause a higher proportion of leaking.

Thanks for reply. I use a Digiflavour Siren tank and vape MTL so it should be ok.

Flavour would be similar, maybe a touch more 'punchy' with the higher PG ratio.
It will vape different, at a 50/50 ratio it will probably be less smooth on the throat than a ratio with a higher VG percentage.
50/50 wouldn't be great for sub ohm DTL style but more than fine for MTL.

Cheers

Have tried Death to Hipster Bears/Pink Lemonade/Lunch Lady and just (today) opened the Green Slush. Mixed at max VG and spot on for an ADV.

Kept away from the longer steeping stuff as make the custards myself - plus can never wait that long for 500ml

Back
Top Bottom