What's new

Grack Juice

Mr Numpty

Veteran
Sitting here vaping on this beautiful juice and got to wondering a) has anyone else here mixed it and what do they think of it, and b) for those who haven't and fancy trying a juice unlike anything else you will have tried, maybe they'd like to give it a go. Inawera grape is given a bitter edge by a heavy dose of cactus. It's distinctly weird and no doubt not for everyone, but you owe it to yourself to find out if Philosaphucker's brave creation is for you. Highly recommended but don't try it before it has steeped for a full week.

Grack Juice.JPG

Sitting here vaping on this beautiful juice and got to wondering a) has anyone else here mixed it and what do they think of it, and b) for those who haven't and fancy trying a juice unlike anything else you will have tried, maybe they'd like to give it a go. Inawera grape is given a bitter edge by a heavy dose of cactus. It's distinctly weird and no doubt not for everyone, but you owe it to yourself to find out if Philosaphucker's brave creation is for you. Highly recommended but don't try it before it has steeped for a full week.

View attachment 140799

Quite fancy giving this a blast, I have all of these apart from inawera raspberry - would you say it could be subbed for FA raspberry? I haven't tried the inawera variant :(

Quite fancy giving this a blast, I have all of these apart from inawera raspberry - would you say it could be subbed for FA raspberry? I haven't tried the inawera variant :(

You should know!

Inawera raspberry is pretty different to FA's and quite a bit more potent. Worth holding out for I'd say.

I'm afraid I don't [emoji23][emoji23] I haven't tried the inawera raspberry so I have no clue if it's similar :(

No, I meant substituting different brands generally.

We all interpret flavours differently, and while flavours from different brands can be very different when vaped alone, I've always felt that in a mix with 6 other flavours it would be difficult to spot the difference.

I used 2 substitutes in the last mix @Mr Numpty gave me and when I later made the authentic one they tasted identical.

PM me an address and I'll happily send you some of the juice.

No, I meant substituting different brands generally.

We all interpret flavours differently, and while flavours from different brands can be very different when vaped alone, I've always felt that in a mix with 6 other flavours it would be difficult to spot the difference.

I used 2 substitutes in the last mix @Mr Numpty gave me and when I later made the authentic one they tasted identical.

If it would have been a Capella or TFA flavour I wouldn't have asked. Some of the inawera flavours are super super strong, which could make a massive difference :)

Back
Top Bottom