What's new

Good Mint Recipes

Each winter I make up a concoction I call Mint Ice, of late I've been using Vapable concentrates, 10% Spearmint, 5% Peppermint and 2% Menthol. Hope it's of use.

It shouldn't be difficult really, find a mint you like, adjust percentage to taste... does mint need a recipe?

It shouldn't be difficult really, find a mint you like, adjust percentage to taste... does mint need a recipe?
tried tpa peppermint but it leave a after funny taste just need something else to get rid of the after taste but not sure what to use

tried tpa peppermint but it leave a after funny taste just need something else to get rid of the after taste but not sure what to use

Maybe a little Capella key lime or juicy lemon. The citrus should compliment the peppermint (if you can taste it at all depending on ratios) but should linger enough to mask the peppermint aftertaste.

maybe 3% peppermint 1% lemon
Depends on the strength of the lemon. I'd just do 10ml of the peppermint mix then add a drop of lemon, shake, test it in a dripper, repeat until you get close to what you want then you've got a rough baseline that you can adjust depending on how the flavours increase/decrease/interact with steeping.

Back
Top Bottom