What's new

Good ice cream one shots.

Clifford_vapes

Postman
I tired a lovely pineapple ice cream flavour in my local B+M yesterday. But at £25 for 100ml it’s too pricey for my budget.

Does anyone know of a decent pineapple ice cream one shot concentrate???

Or any other fruity ice cream one shots for that matter. Doesn’t have to be pineapple just something that you’ve tried and can vouch for.

Cheers.

The ice cream man one shots are all decent- can't comment on the Rhubarb though.

Chef's stock them.

Nicest one shot I've had so far is solimero from chefs which is a twister ice lolly but without the cooling effect.
Most of the other one shots I've bought are mainly custards so I'd be interested in the replies you get as well.

Mexican fried ice cream from chefs? I have never tasted it but a lot of people love it

Anything from ICM is a treat :) Lemon and Lime being a particular favourite along with Lemon Sorbet:)

Nicest one shot I've had so far is solimero from chefs which is a twister ice lolly but without the cooling effect.
Most of the other one shots I've bought are mainly custards so I'd be interested in the replies you get as well.
Wow! You just jogged my memory there mate. This was the first one-shot I bought after I started vaping and I'd forgotten all about it at the back of the cupboard. It's just over a year old now, do you think it's ready? [emoji16]
20181205_175439.jpeg

Thanks for the reply’s guys. So far in my basket at chefs I’ve got

Solimero
Icm lemon sorbet
Icm peach ice cream
Chefs strawberry ice cream

And a blueberry donut I found whilst roaming around the site.

Should keep me happy for a while.

Wow! You just jogged my memory there mate. This was the first one-shot I bought after I started vaping and I'd forgotten all about it at the back of the cupboard. It's just over a year old now, do you think it's ready? [emoji16]View attachment 179649
lucky bugger :D
i only bought a 10ml to try out but going bigger next time.
drip drop have just got twister back in stock so going for one of them first.

Back
Top Bottom