What's new

God Damn Peanut & Aggresive Apple

Sp3ckyh0td0g81

Achiever
so i currently have 2 batches of juice steeping both 80/20 3mg 200ml of each using VRU's one shots ( i know i know i know) Peanut Butter Jelly & Apple Crumble

so after about 3 and a half weeks of steeping i thought id taste test to see where they're at,

Peanut butter was ridiculously strong, just overbearing couldnt taste anything else, so i thought i would try using MTS from Darkstar at 1% to try and reduce the harshness and also Marshmallow at 1% to bring out sweetness of the supposed Jelly, while it did help slightly reduce the peanut mentalness its still pretty the most dominant taste

The Apple Crumble, it tasted like a big angry apple wasnt happy and was more of a cooked apple bitter taste than a sweet one, so as an experiment (rightly or wrongly) i tried mixing 0.5% of Apple Fuji, 1% Marshmallow and 1% MTS to see if it rounded off, changed the profile ever so slightly but still not the best

so i am wondering if you trusty apes can tell me if there is anything i can do to help them along the way or any advice at all with this would be greatly appreciated

I dont know, have not tried recipes like that, but. I did once try a tobac recipe using FA Glory. Heard all this hoo ha about this lovely tobacco with a "hint" of nut! Yeah, right, Glory is nothing but a roasted peanut flavour full stop. High, low it's peanut. If I wanted a peanut taste, roasted, I'd give Glory a go at 1/5% to 2%. 1.5 I reckon would blend and not over power. I didnt want peanut though, but that's what I got. How on earth it's rated as a tobacco leaves me dumbfounded! But if I was chasing roasted peanut, Glory.

aye im not chasing peanut im trying to kill the bastard a bit, its like a peanut has taken steroids and is now the most powerful peanut on the planet

Don't then go on to be the dipshit that tries to amend the entire 200ml, thereby needlessly wasting even more concentrates.

The answer is clear, and you already know it. Don't be the asshat who mixes 200ml of a juice before knowing exactly how it is going to turn out.
aye awrite but ive done it now fudrick so in the current situation what would you do ?

aye awrite but ive done it now fudrick so in the current situation what would you do ?
Take no more than 10ml batches of the crap juice and carry out various experiments on them. You could mix it with the same PG/VG ratio of flavourless juice to ascertain if 50% of your mix would have improved matters. You might find it would have, you might find it gives an idea of what other percentage would have, or you might discover that the recipe/concentrate is shit or needs to be mixed with something else, or have sweetener or MTS (unlikely) or whatever added to make it vapable. But really it's much harder to reverse engineer a juice than it is to start with small amounts and small percentages of flavouring and build things up by that means. A bit like trying to take away salt. By the time you've diluted it enough, you have a very large and expensive pot of stew. :D

Take no more than 10ml of the crap juice and carry out various experiments on it. You could mix it with the same PG/VG ratio of flavourless juice to ascertain if 50% of your mix would have improved matters. You might find it would have, you might find it gives an idea of what other percentage would have, or you might discover that the recipe/concentrate is shit or needs to be mixed with something else, or have sweetener or MTS (unlikely) or whatever added to make it vapable. But really it's much harder to reverse engineer a juice than it is to star with small amounts and small percentages of flavouring and build things up by that means. A bit like trying to take away salt. By the time you've diluted it enough, you have a very large and expensive pot of stew. :D
i have the MTS and Marshmallow, i wasnt sure if that takes a day or two to work its magic or if it should be noticeable straight away. honestly see from now on one shots are not getting bought from anywhere other than chefs flavours and dripworx, would burst ye,

i have the MTS and Marshmallow, i wasnt sure if that takes a day or two to work its magic or if it should be noticeable straight away. honestly see from now on one shots are not getting bought from anywhere other than chefs flavours and dripworx, would burst ye,
Have you tried Green with envy from Chefs? If not, go straight for the 100ml bottle at £18.

Back
Top Bottom