What's new

Glass bottles/alternative for trying 10 ml of a new recipe?

Vapourangutan

Postman
Hello Apes! I just got into DIY stuff and I bought about 35 concentrates to try out some recipes :) I want to make 10 ml of every recipe as a start. One of my first order had 5x 10 ml plastic bottles but I find them hard to open, hard to clean, hard to squeeze so I am thinking about some 10 ml glass/amber glass bottles with a pipette-cap? I can see that on Amazon.uk there are some vendors but idk why one should I trust (to be clean, sterilized, not leaking eventually, maybe cheap lol) ? Am I thinking right that some glass bottles are better for a 10 ml try of a new recipe?
The 30 ml dropper bottles I got are completely fine, but I think they are not meant for making 10 ml of juice in a 30 ml bottle.

Thank you in advance for your answers! Happy vaping!

Hello Apes! I just got into DIY stuff and I bought about 35 concentrates to try out some recipes :) I want to make 10 ml of every recipe as a start. One of my first order had 5x 10 ml plastic bottles but I find them hard to open, hard to clean, hard to squeeze so I am thinking about some 10 ml glass/amber glass bottles with a pipette-cap? I can see that on Amazon.uk there are some vendors but idk why one should I trust (to be clean, sterilized, not leaking eventually, maybe cheap lol) ? Am I thinking right that some glass bottles are better for a 10 ml try of a new recipe?
The 30 ml dropper bottles I got are completely fine, but I think they are not meant for making 10 ml of juice in a 30 ml bottle.

Thank you in advance for your answers! Happy vaping!
Amber glass is the best for mixing in and I wouldn't bother with 10ml bottles or you would need to make 8ml testers so you can leave enough room in the bottle for shaking [emoji5]

I would buy from a medical supplier on ebay. I don't think amazon is suited for this type of product. Amazon is better for one of purchases. I woun't bother with 10ml bottles, I would for for 25ml at least. The bottles don't need to be filled to the top.

Amber glass is the best for mixing in and I wouldn't bother with 10ml bottles or you would need to make 8ml testers so you can leave enough room in the bottle for shaking [emoji5]
I haven't thought about it until now. Thank you for the tip! :)

I would buy from a medical supplier on ebay. I don't think amazon is suited for this type of product. Amazon is better for one of purchases. I woun't bother with 10ml bottles, I would for for 25ml at least. The bottles don't need to be filled to the top.
I will be doing some search tonight, maybe I can find my supplier soon :D Cheers

I do sometimes make 10mm testers but I use one of the millions of 10mm bottles that I already have. Just get the label off and rinse with water until clean, dry em off and your'e good to go. If you like the mix, then scale up to the nice new 30mm bottles you've got.

I made a 10ml tester yesterday because I was sure I wouldn’t like the concentrate I was mixing. Funny enough I do quite like it!

I went to boots today and I jot some plastic bottles of 50 and 30 ml (do not really need them but they were 10p so I got 4) and I also got 2 amber glass bottles with pipettes for 50p each. I will be using them and let you know how it goes. They said they also had 20 ml glass bottles in the past, so maybe I will get lucky and find some.

Just made a new batch of juice. The 2 bottles of glass from Boots are fine, but quite small. I also made 15 ml in the 30 bottles and I think this is going to be the thing next time. I should order more bottles of 30 ml.

Back
Top Bottom