What's new

Getting to the bottom of Cherry

I have a feeling your INW Cherry and Molinberry Red Cherry may be the same thing ?

I've got this and its in my list.
Chefs do do Chemnovatic and I've asked them about the vanillin v-100 and they've said they will stock it when they restock.
I'll have a look later and see if I can find some of this vanillin v100 here in Poland as I fancy some for myself too. If I find it, I could order extra and send it over to you. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't cost me €12 to post it to the UK.

I'll have a look later and see if I can find some of this vanillin v100 here in Poland as I fancy some for myself too. If I find it, I could order extra and send it over to you. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't cost me €12 to post it to the UK.
Yes please :2thumbsup:

Hi @StrawberryRipple any updates on this ?
TBH ive only just picked it back up.
I'm playing with 6 atm getting them fruit forward and ballanced.
Not easy though and battling with the idea of introducing a sweetner possibly Marshmallow type just waiting on another steep.
Might have to add another fruit but not sure yet.

Well what an absolute nightmare this has turned out to be.
TBH i don't know why i didn't just give up and admit defeat weeks ago.

I've gone from using all of the ones i liked to ruling most of them out one by one.
I've introduced FLV Passion Fruit, Kandi-hed Dark Plum, Lorann Tart and Sour, and even Inawera Lemon and Shisha Vanilla.
I've taken it high and stripped it back to low percentages and even almost considered it being just a better ballanced concentrate in it's own right.

Most of my troubles i think have been my reluctance to introduce sweetner because no matter what ever combination i had none of them brought enough sweetness on their own.

Anyway I've been determined that i can't put this down at least until I've achieved something for the bank and this is it.

The cherry is ballanced and true and with the FLV Sweet Coconut I've used it's ballanced that tart and sweet perfectly and brings a tropical hint of Coconut and a slight note of Creaminess to it.

Looking at it now it looks so simple you'd never understand what it's put me through.

Anyway enjoy!

20210129_211440.jpg

has anybody ever tried adding a little bit of vta mahlepi to the cherry concentrate?

Back
Top Bottom