What's new

G1-shot

Yeah I've done a couple of em, very easy to do. Great way to start diy I found

ok i have read this from G1-Shot, you add ml below to the premix you get from them and this will produce 250ml of 3mg at 70/30 VG/PG

175ml of VG
15ml of PG
10ml of 7.2 Nic

add 10ml of 7.2 Nic for every 3MG of strength, then deduct the same amount from the PG figure

do they mean deduct from PG or VG, since you only add 15ml of PG to begin with and i am assuming a 7.2 Nic based on PG is being used here

https://www.g1juice.co.uk/products/g1-shot

is this correct or am i thinking the overall percentage would be wrong going by those instructions above
This sounds awesome, might have to give a go. What flavours would people recommended?

This sounds awesome, might have to give a go. What flavours would people recommended?
I went for tangerizzy, lemon tart and kanzi x, for the pure reason they sounded nice and no steep time

My PG, VG and nic are arriving between 16:00 - 17:00, get to try them then

I went for tangerizzy, lemon tart and kanzi x, for the pure reason they sounded nice and no steep time

My PG, VG and nic are arriving between 16:00 - 17:00, get to try them then
I tried making my own liquid before but the flavours just didn't cut it for me so I gave up. I'm using so much liquid atm at work, especially if of drip instead of using myour cleito.
Something like this sounds perfect though, easy to do and the flavours are already there.

I've got pg/vg and nicotine already at home so this is a good shout.

I tried making my own liquid before but the flavours just didn't cut it for me so I gave up. I'm using so much liquid atm at work, especially if of drip instead of using myour cleito.
Something like this sounds perfect though, easy to do and the flavours are already there.

I've got pg/vg and nicotine already at home so this is a good shout.
Nice and easy and I like all of them
1486574629731.jpg

Lemon tart is one I've never tried, I had lemon juices before and they were like floor cleaner and I've never tried a lemon juice since. What's it like? Is it zingy or more cakey?

Lemon tart is one I've never tried, I had lemon juices before and they were like floor cleaner and I've never tried a lemon juice since. What's it like? Is it zingy or more cakey?
Lemon tart, it's not a lemon kurd flavour, it's not a floor cleaner, def lemon though, not to strong, not to weak either

Can't quite put my finger on what the lemon taste comes from or reminds me of, but it is very nice

Cool, might get a 35ml bottle next time to try it out. I'm loving making juice atm though so I may not make any one shots for a while

Cool, might get a 35ml bottle next time to try it out. I'm loving making juice atm though so I may not make any one shots for a while
Ok just took the top off, get a better smell and it does smell more like lemon kurd, so prob tastes more like that

Back
Top Bottom