What's new

FW Pink lemonade separated

cleario

Postman
I'm after more advise with my mixing.

I've made 30ml of FW pink lemonade 60/40 3mg at 20%. Twice.

Both times I've had some kind of separation at the top of the juice.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1441033511.682265.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1441033524.063990.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1441033535.948210.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1441033546.883211.jpg

I've been mixing for a while now and this is the only concentrate to do this.
You can see the peppermint/minty fresh and jungle juice I've mixed at the same time, same PG/VG/nic all 3mg all 60/40.

Why has this happened again this is the second time. No other problems with any of my other blends.

I guess it's down to the flavour west pink lemonade as it's the only changed factor.

Has anybody had anymore problems with FW as this is my first try with FW?

I'm after more advise with my mixing.

I've made 30ml of FW pink lemonade 60/40 3mg at 20%. Twice.

Both times I've had some kind of separation at the top of the juice.
View attachment 62257
View attachment 62259
View attachment 62261
View attachment 62262

I've been mixing for a while now and this is the only concentrate to do this.
You can see the peppermint/minty fresh and jungle juice I've mixed at the same time, same PG/VG/nic all 3mg all 60/40.

Why has this happened again this is the second time. No other problems with any of my other blends.

I guess it's down to the flavour west pink lemonade as it's the only changed factor.

Has anybody had anymore problems with FW as this is my first try with FW?

Hello did you ever find a solution to the problem? Iv made a mix at 50/50 with 13.5% flavour and am still finding it falls out of solution! Really annoying as it smells amazing!
Thanks

Unfortunately I haven't. Nothing against FW as I made strawberry lemonade and skittles last night both by them with any issues.

Out of curiosity where did you get the concentrate from?

So was mine...but again I don't want to say a single bad word about the lads at chefs, I've been buying from them since I started vaping. I can message them too and see if we get anywhere? I work less than a minute from them too, I can happily drop the 30ml I made down to them if they'd like to have a look.

I've Had the same problem with the pink lemonade. Seems to vape fine though so it didn't really bother me. Just looks weird.

I didn't want to vape it in case it was separating out the nicotine and id end up taking a hit of pure 72mg! That wouldnt do me any good!

I haven't used it personally but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that separating can happen due to the natural ingredients used in the concentrate cleario.

I gave it a shake and had a drip, it's vaping great, I am finding its a bit harsh on the throat but it works lol.

Back
Top Bottom