What's new

Fruit flavours steeping time?

Tazz

Legend
Hi all. Just mixed in the last two days a number of new juices.
Im pretty happy so far with the finger taste test after mixing but dont know much about fruit flavour steep times. Did some with custard, creams etc and i know because of the custard and so on it'll take weeks.
But i did a FA Citrus mix with FA Champagne and another FA Forest Fruits with the Champagne. And one with both the Citrus, Forest F and, guess what, Champagne. Straight up finger test im really liking the taste but how long should those be steeped for best results?
Cheers.

Hi all. Just mixed in the last two days a number of new juices.
Im pretty happy so far with the finger taste test after mixing but dont know much about fruit flavour steep times. Did some with custard, creams etc and i know because of the custard and so on it'll take weeks.
But i did a FA Citrus mix with FA Champagne and another FA Forest Fruits with the Champagne. And one with both the Citrus, Forest F and, guess what, Champagne. Straight up finger test im really liking the taste but how long should those be steeped for best results?
Cheers.

Try it would be my suggestion. Hold some of it back for a steep and try it after a week, then two weeks and so on to see if there's any improvement

So fruits can often then be a shake n vape at times?
Ill throw a new coil in tomorrow, due to do so, and ill fill it with the citrus champers, hope it vapes like it tasted.

Them should be shake n vape.

A strawberry one wouldnt be, takes several weeks for the chemical taste to go.

So fruits can often then be a shake n vape at times?
Ill throw a new coil in tomorrow, due to do so, and ill fill it with the citrus champers, hope it vapes like it tasted.
Yeah fruits are generally good to go but i dont know about champagne

Put a new coil in the tank and filled it with the FA Citrus mix 6%, Champagne 6% and 2 drops of Cap super sweet in a 30ml bottle.
Vg 65% Pg 35%. Only 3 days old. Super easy mix.
I like it. One I'll definitely make again. I'll see if the flavours improve with some steeping time, though im quite happy as they are, and change the %'s up or down if needed.
Funny, because when getting the order i placed it on the list, then removed it, then thought hmm im just $5 under for free express post, so i put it back on. Glad i did.
Mmmm, Citrus Cruze :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom