What's new

Flavours you struggle to taste.

Tazz

Legend
Hi people. I was wondering how many others have flavours they have trouble tasting, no matter what levels they use?
Recently I have tried FA Watermelon, below 5% I get nothing, at 5% I get a bit of candy watermelon, just and very weak, and above just a honey sickly flavour.
Cap Yellow Peach I just don't get at all, something is there but its not peach and very very weak, even up to 10%.
FA Fuji Apple, to me it's Fuji mystery, I'm still waiting to taste it. It just ain't there. Up to 5% I can just taste it on my finger in the mix but vaping nothing. Raise the level and it's just some vile crap.
Anyone else have flavours they just can't get?

Strawberries, I struggle to taste, cheesecake ones I just taste biscuit and nothing else, its like inhaling a digestive.

Strawberries, I struggle to taste, cheesecake ones I just taste biscuit and nothing else, its like inhaling a digestive.

I only wish I couldn't taste TPA Strawberry ripe - that shit makes me gag at any percentage.

Inhaling a digestive sounds amazing though!

I only wish I couldn't taste TPA Strawberry ripe - that shit makes me gag at any percentage.

Inhaling a digestive sounds amazing though!

I tend to really dislike Strawberry vapes ... I wonder if it's that I'm tasting and hating?

I tend to really dislike Strawberry vapes ... I wonder if it's that I'm tasting and hating?

Maybe. To me it tastes like a really overripe almost rotten sweet strawberry.

I’ve heard good things about inawara strawberry shisha but tbh I’ve also been put off most strawberry vapes now so I don’t bother.

Maybe. To me it tastes like a really overripe almost rotten sweet strawberry.

I’ve heard good things about inawara strawberry shisha but tbh I’ve also been put off most strawberry vapes now so I don’t bother.

Last one I tried was Cotswold strawberry delight, everyone was like "It's lush" .... I thought it was vile, literally almost made me puke. :D

Back
Top Bottom