What's new

Flavour concentrate

yeah, that's what you need... :D

WF hazelnuts and cream is kind of similar but even more creamy.

Do you want to try these WF coffees? You can have them if you like, I don't think I'll be using them. Drop me a PM, I don't want anything for them.
I'll give them a go, why not? Thanks man, that's very kind of you. I really like Brazilian coffee to drink so that will be an interesting one to try.

Are you after concentrate or pre-mixed juice? For concentrate, Espresso by FlavourArt is a really decent coffee flavour. I love pretty strong coffee, but I find it to coffeeish for it's own good!
Either will do mate. I love ridiculously strong coffee so will give the FlavourArt Espresso a look, thanks for the tip.

I'll give them a go, why not? Thanks man, that's very kind of you. I really like Brazilian coffee to drink so that will be an interesting one to try.

cool, PM me your address and I'll get them in the post... I'm off to bed now but I'll sort it out tomorrow for you. :)

Either will do mate. I love ridiculously strong coffee so will give the FlavourArt Espresso a look, thanks for the tip.

watch what your doing with this concentrate....it's mental strong....do a tester at 0.15....yip that's not a typo 0.15%
my go to for coffee's are...
mom n pops sweet Jo
DV Cafe Brasilano
DV Cafe au Lait
DV New York 60 ( tobacco mocha)

Last edited:
watch what your doing with this concentrate....it's mental strong....do a tester at 0.15....yip that's not a typo 0.15%
my go to for coffee's are...
mom n pops sweet Jo
DV Cafe Brasilano
DV Cafe au Lait
DV New York 60 ( tobacco mocha)
Cheers for the warning! I got some pre-made DV Brasiliano and I like the flavour it's just a bit too subtle for me so might get the concentrate so I can fiddle around with it and I've got some DV NY60 I mixed having a steep which I'm going to try this weekend. Will take a look at the others though.

Vapable for me, their service and range of concentrates are very good. Im a bit of an RY4 nut, and the four or five recipes I do they have in stock.
If you like RY4, I’ve just made up a Litre of RY4 Classic Cracker, amazing.

I tend to use Chef's as they have the widest range therefore more likely to get everything I'm after in one hit. Also use rainbow and nom nomz when the others are out of what I'm after.

Back
Top Bottom