What's new

Flavour concentrate vendors?

I really do hope you enjoy them, I don't tend to like recommending flavours as taste is subjective

Sure I will mate.

The profiles of both sound just what I’m looking for.

Really looking forward to getting some steeping.

Not sure you were replying to me but I tend to follow the suggested % for one shots. Calipitter chow is both a one shot and a good flavour and it mixes well with custard. I mix calipitter at 10% and cap vanilla custard at 5%. On it’s own I do 12% - no science I just like it at that strength. I do mtl it so prob drop the % for DTL.
Thanks mate.

I’ll maybe start at 10% as not looking to mix them and just get a real taste for their flavour profiles at this point.

Be sure to report back.

Thanks again.

Mez

The gents above are very correct about chefs, they’re stellar and I use them a lot too. The e cig shop, Mixshop, E liquid flavour concentrates and JustVape247 are worth a look too buddy. Again I’ve used them all and had zero issues.
All of the sites are easy to navigate with loads of options right from bargain basement £3/30 ml up to the more popular £10/30 ml on their one shots.

Worlds your oyster mate [emoji4]

The gents above are very correct about chefs, they’re stellar and I use them a lot too. The e cig shop, Mixshop, E liquid flavour concentrates and JustVape247 are worth a look too buddy. Again I’ve used them all and had zero issues.
All of the sites are easy to navigate with loads of options right from bargain basement £3/30 ml up to the more popular £10/30 ml on their one shots.

Worlds your oyster mate [emoji4]
Thanks mate i’ll Take a look.

Ordered enough for now I think. Got a couple from brews bros too. Hear they’re quite popular on their shortfills.

I’ll let you know how I get on.

Appreciate the input.

Mez

Back
Top Bottom