What's new

Flavorah Smooth Vanilla

MHL

Veteran
Has anybody tried it?

I caught my attention because it's almost a tenner a bottle. That alone makes me at least want to try it, but it makes me a bit nervy because I might in fact hate it.

Conflicted:bliss:

.... as far as I'm concerned they can go fuck themselves on the price though.

I'm wondering what it could possibly have in it to make it that expensive. There is one of the tobaccos that is ludicrously priced too isn't there? Bet it came in the tobacco pack. Fucked off I missed that.

i think that would be arabian tobacco. to be fair you might be lucky to have missed it. i get notes of dehydrated potato, listerine mouthwash and fresh manure from it. i’ve had nightmares aboit it, in fact.

i think that would be arabian tobacco. to be fair you might be lucky to have missed it. i get notes of dehydrated potato, listerine mouthwash and fresh manure from it. i’ve had nightmares aboit it, in fact.

Arabian is quite expensive, not as expensive as this though. :D

Put it in my pile, I love the stuff. ;)

Yes i picked it up along with vanilla bean but not got into it yet.
I'll try to find the time to test them out.
Certainly smells nice.

Legendry tasting notes :thumbup:

In my head I remember it being about 15 quid... maybe I was looking at the 30ml version. Anyway, 6 quid seems quite cheap now that I've clocked smooth vanilla.

There is also Apline Strawberry for £9.

Back
Top Bottom