What's new

First ever batch

starsky

Postman
Made up my first ever batch of juice last night; red stairs (vapours r us) was a little concerned I'd cock it up and panicked when it was cloudy after mixing but was just micro bubbles. Had a sneaky little tank off it this morning.... now that's satisfaction ;-)

I've just made my first juice earlier today myn was the same abit bubbly and cloudy it seems to be settling down I've just sneaked a tank full out of it seems to taste ok not sure if u have to leave it as I've never done it before but loving it

I've just made my first juice earlier today myn was the same abit bubbly and cloudy it seems to be settling down I've just sneaked a tank full out of it seems to taste ok not sure if u have to leave it as I've never done it before but loving it

Fruity ones are good to go straight away where as cakes leave for over a week and custards need over a month lol. I only use fruits but sure someone else will come along and correct my timings

Fruity ones are good to go straight away where as cakes leave for over a week and custards need over a month lol. I only use fruits but sure someone else will come along and correct my timings
Yeah I'm using gummy bears sweets flavour so taste ok I just feel it could do with just abit more flavour I only put 15% in and I mixed a 100ml bottle up but not bad for first go

Yeah I'm using gummy bears sweets flavour so taste ok I just feel it could do with just abit more flavour I only put 15% in and I mixed a 100ml bottle up but not bad for first go

That's why I'd never mix 100ml of something new. If it's a recipe I will probably like I'll do 20ml or if a new recipe 10ml then leave for a week and try. I can usually tell if it's a good recipe after 5-7 days so then I'll probably mix 50 or 100ml

Some ppl say that with candy flavours and sweet flavour are good to go more or less straight away not sure what's wrong and what's right think I'll leave it 5/7 and see if these a difference

Back
Top Bottom