What's new

FA milk (condensed)

zouzounaki

Olympian
Does anybody use this stuff? It’s insane, I picked up 10ml, added 3 drops (yes, I had read that it’s ridiculously strong) to a vanilla caramel cream liquid Inhad sitting, about 25-30ml. This stuff at 3 drops overpowered the whole mix!

Since then I filled up the bottle (a 50ml) with some FA premium custard that’s been sitting for months and mixed at 5%. This tastes fantastic. At tiny amounts, this adds an extremely rich dairy creaminess. I would recommend trying it for anybody that likes custard, creamy, vanilla, dessert flavours.

@Rickster I think this might be the secret ingredient key for the tablet recipe. I’ll get cracking on it but probably not till I’m back from my holidays in a couple of weeks.

I use CCW's one at 0.5% for a bit of extra creaminess, but I'll give this one a try with my next order.

Does anybody use this stuff? It’s insane, I picked up 10ml, added 3 drops (yes, I had read that it’s ridiculously strong) to a vanilla caramel cream liquid Inhad sitting, about 25-30ml. This stuff at 3 drops overpowered the whole mix!

Since then I filled up the bottle (a 50ml) with some FA premium custard that’s been sitting for months and mixed at 5%. This tastes fantastic. At tiny amounts, this adds an extremely rich dairy creaminess. I would recommend trying it for anybody that likes custard, creamy, vanilla, dessert flavours.

@Rickster I think this might be the secret ingredient key for the tablet recipe. I’ll get cracking on it but probably not till I’m back from my holidays in a couple of weeks.

Interesting.... you could be onto something....I await your return and findings, keep me posted...have a good Holiday

Thank you to clear that, I'm surprised as I'm not really impressed about FA concentrate

Really? I find them really good. Might it be that you are putting too much in? Usually they are very strong and too much won’t taste nice.

How long you steep them, but when I open the concentrate bottle the smell and taste are really quick compared to other brands like capella

Aye that’s because they are usually stronger though (by “quick”, you mean “strong”?).

With steeping it depends, some don’t really need so steep, ones like custard, vanillas etc do. Also can depend on whether you are blending a few flavours.

Back
Top Bottom