What's new

F#%$@*& DIY JUICE P/$%&@ ME OFF

RyanC21

Postman
So..... where the fuck am i going wrong? I have be trying to make my own juice on and off for around 6 months but every time i try i get either a very harsh juice with poor flavour or i get a little flavour followed by a huge chemical spill taste in my gob.

So to tell you what i got going on, firstly i get all my PG,VG and concentrates from chefs flavours, i use these as they are only a 10 minute drive from where i live and the reviews didnt seem all that bad. So i cant remember all the recipes i have tried over the last 6 months as there has been an endless list of failures so a friend of mine recomended trying one shot concentrates as he said they are pre mixed and just add my pg vg and nic and IM GOLDEN[emoji108] turns out even thats gone tits up and tasted like shit!

I made 4 10ml testers for each flavour as follows:
RECOMENDED MIXING AMOUNT FOR BOTH WAS 20%

UNI MILK- 16%, 18%, 20%, 22%
STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM- 16%, 18%, 20%, 22%

and 2 weeks steeping away i opened the box to find 8 bottles of golden sunshine only to taste like cats piss.

So i got thinking and tried just the pg and vg on its own at 70vg/30pg but this just tasted sweet ish then i added the nic at my preffered strength of 6mg this again tasted fine........

So to conclude this absolute 6 month storm of pure shit what the fucking hell is going on?

Any insight is great!!!!

Hey mate

This really supprises me as I've had no troubles.

If your base mix plus nic tastes fine then you should be golden.

I take it you can do maths so your adding the right quantities.

Most of my flavours are capella ones and my adv is just their vanilla flavour. However I only add 15% and it doesn't need to steep.

It has to be the flavours and/or quantity

Hey mate

This really supprises me as I've had no troubles.

If your base mix plus nic tastes fine then you should be golden.

I take it you can do maths so your adding the right quantities.

Most of my flavours are capella ones and my adv is just their vanilla flavour. However I only add 15% and it doesn't need to steep.

It has to be the flavours and/or quantity

Hey bud thanks for the reply!

I hope my maths is good as i am a mechanical engineer so i dont think my employer would be to happy to hear i couldnt add up hahaha

I am not short on flavours but i find it hard to believe that all of these are badly sourced or shit batches, so i am stunned at what is going wrong!
1523570337189.jpg

I've tried both of those one shots and didn't like them. There are some amazing ones though. Sadly they've discontinued my favourite strawberry recently... Strawberry Fields

I was having problems with peppery taste to some of my juices, but I was using a premix 70/30. Swap to separate bottles and mix carefully taking into account Pg based concentrates and problem solved.

I've tried both of those one shots and didn't like them. There are some amazing ones though. Sadly they've discontinued my favourite strawberry recently... Strawberry Fields

Any other ones i should take note of? Love strawberry and any sweet tasting juices so if you think off any let me know!!!!

Back
Top Bottom