What's new

E Caffeine

Tazz

Legend
Hi everyone, was ordering some new flavours the other day and came across E Caffeine. Didn't order any but just wondered has anyone tried it? You couldn't vape it all day surely as you'd end up like a squirrel on speed. So I'm guessing those that use it have a separate vape device to use like someone would have a cup of coffee here and there during the day.
So anyone caffeine'd up their juice at any time? And does it actually work?

Hi everyone, was ordering some new flavours the other day and came across E Caffeine. Didn't order any but just wondered has anyone tried it? You couldn't vape it all day surely as you'd end up like a squirrel on speed. So I'm guessing those that use it have a separate vape device to use like someone would have a cup of coffee here and there during the day.
So anyone caffeine'd up their juice at any time? And does it actually work?
Interesting!!!!
Not heard of it but along the same lines I bet it would be possible to create a cup of tea.

I think if that were to happen in the UK, ejuice with caffeine, we’d see vaping even more regulated.

Caffeine can be dangerous, I’m not sure how well it is absorbed by the lung lining, a guess would be very fast and potentiated versus taking it by mouth.

There was a article about this I read a while ago, I don’t remember much of it other than it boiled down to the point that it’s nonsense, you would need to be inhaling massive amounts of Eliquid to feel the effects.

There was a company in the USA that made these years ago, used to come in the zamplebox, high voltage Vapes I think it was called. Nice juice, caffeine loaded, done fuck all.

I think its also outlawed in the tpd within regards to substances which should not be in there along with added colourings

Yeah, if it really worked you'd think it would be dangerous to people with heart condition.
Even the way it's advertised doesn't exactly present it in a very favourable way. In fact I see some flavours almost depicted as drugs like speed, ice or heroin, in little piles of white or coloured powder next to a spoon! That's pretty stupid in my book.
unnamed (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom