What's new

Dry

I tried a honey once think it might have been one of the CCW ones but even though i like honey itself it was far too potent and overpowering.
I only used a small percentage but it completely ruined a batch of something.
Honey and golden syrup by description should be pretty sweet.

It's VT honeycomb, not really honey but all the honeys are gash imo. This is like that stuff you buy in a sweet shop.... which I guess is boiled sugar? but it's got a bit of a honey vibe... the VT Golden Syrup is like spooning it out of a tin of tate and lyle. .. soo good but soo sweet. The idea was that together it might make a passable sweet honey, but it's so sweet right now I can't taste anything else. :D

I've no cactus nor cucumber but i like your thinking.
Had wontered if a minute amount of something citrus based could bring out the mouth watering effect and counter it thank you I'll try something in this direction.

How about a small amount of Mandarin.

Another vote for cactus, I fancy trying some cucumber but then read that it's good with water melon, sod water melon.

or the obvious strawberry which i cant taste (strawberry blind)

can you provide a bit more info about this, please?

I cant taste strawberry neither. Nor chocolate. (just -eliquid, the real thing works great :D)
However, If I try small drop of the liquid I can taste it for sure, and even the smell of the vapor.

AND if I vape those in a pod, I can taste both flavours... bit muted but I can taste and feel them.

does this make any sense?

What's TAC? Was curious, couldn't find nuddin on google, now I'm really curious.

TAC = The Alchemist's Cupboard.

Rather than INW Cactus I'd be tempted to try FA Pear. Less likely to to create a flavour clash and easier to use. If you were mixing a tropical type flavour I'd have said Cactus all day long.

can you provide a bit more info about this, please?

I cant taste strawberry neither. Nor chocolate. (just -eliquid, the real thing works great :D)
However, If I try small drop of the liquid I can taste it for sure, and even the smell of the vapor.

AND if I vape those in a pod, I can taste both flavours... bit muted but I can taste and feel them.

does this make any sense?
Yeah strawberry blind is a real problem.
I vaped strawberry vapes for over two years then eventually thay just started to taste muted.
I tried upping the flavour percentages and different brands etc but the profile just ended up souring the stronger it got.
I am okay for a toot or two but after that forget it.

Back
Top Bottom