What's new

Dripworx concentrates

Flipside

Postman
Hey guys, I want to try some dripworx concentrates but all the flavours I want to try seem to be sold out, I've been checking for weeks now, what's the deal, are they gunna replace them or is that it, gone forever [emoji58]

Last edited:
Not sure buddy but got some fizz bomb ordered today and some peachy dream last week they do sell out pretty quickly hopefully lee will be by to answer ur question better @Dripworx

Hey guys, I wasn't to try some dripworx concentrates but all the flavours I want to try seem to be sold out, I've been checking for weeks now, what's the deal, are they gunna replace them or is that it, gone forever [emoji58]

Hi mate,

They get re stocked pretty much fortnightly, give or take a couple days. We re stocked every flavour of the one shots last Friday, they do tend to sell out rather quickly though. Overnight on the popular flavours.

I would suggest subscribing to the newsletter, as soon as they are re stocked the first thing that happens is a newsletter goes out to let you guys know :)

Hey guys, I wasn't to try some dripworx concentrates but all the flavours I want to try seem to be sold out, I've been checking for weeks now, what's the deal, are they gunna replace them or is that it, gone forever [emoji58]

they've been restocked and sold out again, a fair few times recently, they do sell out real quick

@Dripworx , Lee maybe able to shed more light on future stocks

edit ninjad:assassin:

I'm on my holidays atm m8 but I've got quite a few of them and mixed 100 mls of juice out of the conc bottles so about half full. I can certainly send them on to you when home in a week and you return the favour when in stock?

Cheers

Gaz

Hi mate,

They get re stocked pretty much fortnightly, give or take a couple days. We re stocked every flavour of the one shots last Friday, they do tend to sell out rather quickly though. Overnight on the popular flavours.

I would suggest subscribing to the newsletter, as soon as they are re stocked the first thing that happens is a newsletter goes out to let you guys know :)
Sounds like you need a bigger boat! [emoji41]
I will subscribe and try to get some next time [emoji6]

I'm on my holidays atm m8 but I've got quite a few of them and mixed 100 mls of juice out of the conc bottles so about half full. I can certainly send them on to you when home in a week and you return the favour when in stock?

Cheers

Gaz
Thanks for the offer bud very kind of you, but don't worry about it, I'll strike in time when they stock up again [emoji41]

Back
Top Bottom