What's new

Don't be tight do it right

Sp3ckyh0td0g81

Achiever
So when I started out on DIY my first mix was a Kanzi from a recipe on here using darkstar concentrates and it was excellent
I then discovered VRU one shots, having a busy home life with 4 kids and a full time job one shots were perfect for me
At 3.99 I thought brilliant even though I was given advice on here about places like chefs flavours, dripworx etc
So I embarked on buying and mixing loads of their flavours,jam on toast, jam doughnut, fruit medley, shortbread, Apple crumble
I even convinced myself they were good probably because I didn't know any better until recently when I tried chefs flavours and the difference is staggering
Tonight I dived into my cupboard and dug out some of the VRU juices I had mixed and been steeping for months and honestly they left me feeling kinda sick and only tonight have I finally accepted I was a cheap ass and in doing so I have about 3 litres of juice that will be going down the sink
I will now be slowly building up a stock of quality juices from well established and highly recommended vendors
And the thing is I was told of these at the start but I was a wanker and thought I'd try the cheaper options

So moral of the story if you are just starting on the diy trail do it right listen to what you're told and don't be a fucking idiot because it'll only end in you cursing the rancid juice you are pouring down the sink

Some VrU stuff is ok. Their cherry menthol was my adv for nearly a year. Guess it depends on your tastes though.

In fact I might buy a bottle for old times sake and see if I still like it.

Did you try the Green with Envy then?
no it's got aniseed in it I hate that stuff I've been drinking Mexican fried ice cream though and just ordered some of dripworx new one shots, I'm shocked I was expecting an insult from you or am I told you so

I thought One Shots cost more than concentrates? You're putting yourself down saying you were being tight.

A lazy fucker perhaps, but with 4 kids I'd take the easy option too. :D

At least you're on the right track now - stick to FA and INW where you can - it took me years to discover how good these are.

The other aspect of this is that flavours are the element of eliquid where factors around safety are least clear. I much prefer buying liquids that are rigorously tested, whether or not it might be overkill or irrelevant, we just don’t really know at this point. Better to be overly cautious than reckless, I reckon. Flavour Art and Atmos Labs both publish lab test data for all their flavours.

im a one shot guy i like being able to dump the bottle in my vg,pg and nic and thats it, do FA or Atmos do them ?

im a one shot guy i like being able to dump the bottle in my vg,pg and nic and thats it, do FA or Atmos do them ?
FA do, but, as much as they have a lot of great concentrates, their one shots are not very exciting. Don't know about Atmos.

Back
Top Bottom