What's new

DIY Shopping List (Quality, Pricing & Discount Codes)

I just spent five minutes mixing up two 150ml batches of 80VG 3mg nic juice (two flavours).
Just checked to see how easy it would be with 10ml bottles of 18mg VG nic and my god so easy!
30ml concentrate (full bottle), 25ml nic, 95ml VG and costing that at around 95p per 10ml (as opposed to around 70p using stronger nic).
All I had to wash afterwards was one calibrated glass flask.

if your getting any Heisenberg from vv go for the 10mls first to try they only do that and pinkman in 10ml I think, bat juice is pretty good too a sort of berry aniseed and their blackjack is awesome but very strong.
most are fine @15% but that bj is a beast at that amount go 8-10%.

Pinkman is available in 10, 30 or 250ml from Vampire Vape, i just got some 30ml recently :) But yea good advice always go for the smaller ones, because you might not like them at all. Also i find anything under 20% for pinkman isn't enough, but that's my personal preference in a subohm atty.

Any reason lucemill isn't mentioned on this thread?
Usually use darkstar but was considering lucemill so i can get some bottles too, however its my last stock up so not risking it if there hss been problems?

Lucemill i did have a look at that site for some 100 ml bottles but what put me off was the postage costs nearly 5 quid

Could someone kindly update the links especially for the nicotine, I'd like to have a go at homebrewing but don't want to get wrapped off/buy crap thanks

Could someone kindly update the links especially for the nicotine, I'd like to have a go at homebrewing but don't want to get wrapped off/buy crap thanks
Sadly, you might have missed the boat a bit on this.....

What strength liquid do you Vape?

The tpd has now come into effect..... You can only buy any liquid containing nicotine in 10ml bottles and up to 18mg.
This is why many apes put litres of 72mg nicotine in their freezers.

We'll advise as best we can anyway but your options are likely to be far more limited

Sadly, you might have missed the boat a bit on this.....

What strength liquid do you Vape?

The tpd has now come into effect..... You can only buy any liquid containing nicotine in 10ml bottles and up to 18mg.
This is why many apes put litres of 72mg nicotine in their freezers.

We'll advise as best we can anyway but your options are likely to be far more limited

You can still buy 72mg nic, https://www.nicotine72mg.co.uk

How long this site/co will last is another thing completely ;)

Back
Top Bottom