What's new

DIY Shopping List (Quality, Pricing & Discount Codes)

I've used them in the past no issues, tbh I buy it from Darkstar with my nicotine these days.

Cheers mate, I don't know why I didn't to be fair. Ok have a quick look on darkstar and maybe order it from there.

Is the Darkstar discount code given in the first post no longer working? Or izzit just me being stoopid? :blondmoment:

Is the Darkstar discount code given in the first post no longer working? Or izzit just me being stoopid? :blondmoment:

I couldn't get it to work either. Must be an old code or I'm stupid too [emoji1]. Probably the latter.

Definitely one of the best threads on here, very much appreciated!!! Have always used darkstar for nic, chefs vapable and rainbowvapes for concentrates ans vg pg have tried lucemill lubrisolve and darrant, darrant are hopeless and in effect dangerous as they sell some pretty harmful stuff, and in the order i had with them they actually sent the wrong stuff... iso propyl alcohol instead of pg, no reply refund or exchange... lucemill are good but they should really package better, lubrisolve no issue at all, will probably try out darkstars vg when i finally get round to ordering my nic stash!!!!

Back
Top Bottom