What's new

DIY MIXING AND STEEPING HELP

P10TSN

Initiate
hi guys ive been trying to mix up the pink lemonade by elements,, ive used the tread on here to mix it up and readying through it people are saying that after a 3 day steep it smells nice and taste is great so ive mixed it up and just tried it after 4 days of steeping and it still taste of nothing just really portant taste to it can any one tell me am i doing somert wrong and if mixing stuff up after steeping time it taste wrong then is it no good or am i doing somert wrong

Did you stick to the recipe? Pg/vg ratio? Was everything identical? Concentrates used was they the same as listed in the recipe?

Hi Matt yeah mate I used all the same stuff from the same company's it said like cap fa I looked at the recipe first then orded all the concentrated flavours I looked at it and then went onto make my vape and put like 100ml I wanted to make then all the % in for the flavours and all perfect I've steeped it for 5 days today and just taste like really portent like no taste of any thing the liquid in the bottle is like an off clear colour like a slight tint of yellow ish I've got to going wrong some where surly I've tried to now do this 6 times and munched up I've tried few different recipes as well

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/435627/ELEMENT%20Pink%20Lemonade%20clone%20(My%20ADV)

This is what I've tried Matt I used all the same % but I mixed up 100ml rather than 30ml

As an aside have you tried the solub arome pink lemonade concentrate? At 20% strength it does what it says on the tin and is a lot less agg than mixing alll those individual flavours. If the mix you've done is a wrong'un somehow then I dare say you could rescue it with that concentrate from rainbow vapes

I vaguely remember this post , did you get it sorted. @P10TSN could it be youre vaping mtl as the flavour wont be as intense.
only thing I can think of would be to make a one shot of the recipe on elr and up the percentage maybe.
or try grandmas lemomade from chefs and add a little strawberry ripe for some pink:)

Back
Top Bottom