What's new

Diy kits

Graham knox

Im looking at starting to make my own ejuice, can some post me in the right direction of which kit is best to buy and where to buy it from please. Thanks

Im looking at starting to make my own ejuice, can some post me in the right direction of which kit is best to buy and where to buy it from please. Thanks
I'd say buy the items separately. Lubrisolve is good for PG/VG and bottles. Nicotine can be had from ... PM incoming. Concentrates from Darkstar or Chefs Flavours. Syringes from ebay or better still buy the Envy500 scale and mix by weight for less hassle.

Hi Graham,
Vapable is pretty good for flavours, they sell most of the leading brands. If you want any flavour art flavours its cheaper to go direct to them. VG & PG are basically food flavour carriers so i'd go direct to food chemical manufacturures. If your paying anything over £2.50 a litre for VG or PG you're being ripped off. Bottles and mixing kit, ibottles are pretty good & scales or syringes are easy to source. Good luck and srick with it mate.

Rainbow Vapes are also very good for concentrates plus you get a free one depending on one much you spend

Thanks guys

It’s a minefield really I’ve only just started to diy . Took me ages to get my head around what to make and buy .

Simple is my advice start small 1 or 2 concentrate mixes and build from there . Just had my first mix finish in my tank a Loverly raspberry ice cream 8% vanilla bean ice cream and 4% sweet raspberry , vg I bought from boots 99p for 200ml .
Also buy some scales I got mine from eBay for under a fiver.

It’s a minefield really I’ve only just started to diy . Took me ages to get my head around what to make and buy .

Simple is my advice start small 1 or 2 concentrate mixes and build from there . Just had my first mix finish in my tank a Loverly raspberry ice cream 8% vanilla bean ice cream and 4% sweet raspberry , vg I bought from boots 99p for 200ml .
Also buy some scales I got mine from eBay for under a fiver.

This is a good tip for making your own recipes. Simple one or two flavours at first in small batches of about 10ml to find what suits you and gets a bit of practice in. Finding recipes online and buying the concentrates to suit is also a good way to build up knowledge and confidence. Eliquid recipes is a good site for that.

Funny, one of my first ones was Raspberry ice cream as well. @vaperstew try a % or 2 of Bavarian cream and the same of sweet cream on top of what you've already got. Maybe also add a wee bit marshmallow. It's amazing what they do for the creamy side of the ice cream.

Darkstar have flavour art for £4 for 30ml, labelled as dark arts. Plus potv discount.

Back
Top Bottom