What's new

DIY e liquid Uk

Hey guys, so iv started diy and just cant seem to get the flavouring right. At the moment i am trying single flavours just to tey and get it to work. I use 100%vg and the nicotine is vg based to. Iv tried 15% flavouring and 20% iv steep for a week, another 2 weeks and one i did for 3 weeks... yet they are still all tastless. Some just taste like dust. Im using flavour art concentrates... please help... do i need to get my hands on some pg to help? Prob is im intolerant to pg thats why i havent used it

Hey guys, so iv started diy and just cant seem to get the flavouring right. At the moment i am trying single flavours just to tey and get it to work. I use 100%vg and the nicotine is vg based to. Iv tried 15% flavouring and 20% iv steep for a week, another 2 weeks and one i did for 3 weeks... yet they are still all tastless. Some just taste like dust. Im using flavour art concentrates... please help... do i need to get my hands on some pg to help? Prob is im intolerant to pg thats why i havent used it
15-20% of a single flavour art concentrate is too much, you'll get better results around 1-5%, check out HIC's notes on FA flavours (hicsmixes.com/notes-etc.html) or search them on ELR (e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors)

Is that 1-5% per flavour or in total of FA flavours?
It's for a single flavour of flavour art in a single flavour mix, if im flavour testing FA I can usually get a good idea from mixing at 1%. The amount of FA flavour i use in a multi flavour mix per flavour is usually between 0.5% and 2%. They are strong flavours!

If your mix is all or 80% and higher VG it can take a long time for the flavour to come through. Reason being is that VG is far thicker than PG. A months steeping or more is not unusual. A good way to speed this up is heating the VG up, quick 10 second blast in the microwave will do the trick, and mix the hell out of it to ensure its blended. Aim for a white froth when mixing.
The heat thins the VG temporarily which will help the concentrate blending. You will still have to steep it though.

Back
Top Bottom