What's new

DIY 100%VG?

Charlie Vapes

Postman
I want to try DIY. I also want to try 100%VG for a while.

anyone have any links to where to get VG based flavours?

I'm also hoping to stay away from questionable ingredients such as diacetyl. So anywhere that has a list like this so you know what you're buying?
(Ooops lost the link. It was one of the big concentrate suppliers with a list of which flavours they stock (Capella etc) that contain diacetyl and other things)

Thanks
Charlie

These are all 100%vg and highly regarded:-

https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/129-real-flavours

To check for stuff in flavourings your best bet is here and just search flavour you're interested in and any potential nasties will have a warning triangle and description :-

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors?sort=num_recipes&direction=desc

For reference, diacetyl free Capella versions are marked v2 and TPA are marked DX.

Looks like a good selection, thanks.

That site looks very handy for checking if flavours have diacetyl:) thanks.

http://www.justvape247.com/vg-concentrates-75-c.asp

After a wee google that was as good as I can do.

Thanks. Looks good.
Does anyone have any experience with the above sites or have any recommendations for VG flavours?

Thanks
C

Thanks. Looks good.
Does anyone have any experience with the above sites or have any recommendations for VG flavours?

C

I have used justvape or justflavour as they now call themselves, have been using for last two years or more and have no complaints.
Never tried vg flavours though.

I have used justvape or justflavour as they now call themselves, have been using for last two years or more and have no complaints.
Never tried vg flavours though.
Thanks.

Just got an email back from them saying no flavours contain diacetyl :)

I want to try DIY. I also want to try 100%VG for a while.

anyone have any links to where to get VG based flavours?

I'm also hoping to stay away from questionable ingredients such as diacetyl. So anywhere that has a list like this so you know what you're buying?
(Ooops lost the link. It was one of the big concentrate suppliers with a list of which flavours they stock (Capella etc) that contain diacetyl and other things)

Thanks
Charlie
So, I'm getting a bit worried, I have maybe 1/2day pre made juice left. I should have kept more just in case.

I got the VG flavours from chefsflavours. I mixed blueberry a week ago ish. It wasn't nice. Tried it again after a few days, still wasn't nice. Went back to premixed juices as I've been busy etc. Yesterday mixed some orange. Wasn't nice. Just tasted of vape and sometimes a hint of orange, added more flavour to it, its better but now it's wierd. Can't explain, maybe sickly as there's too much flavour. Just looked through my juices as wanted to see what other flavours I could try (fruity ones that wouldn't need long steeping) and it seems I've mostly been sent PG flavours :( now I don't know what to do! I'm running out of juice, not made anything nice DIY and lost confidence that the flavours I have are even worth trying to use. I'm not sure if it's just the flavours or I'm doing something wrong, I don't know if I should try PG flavours for a while as they're more tried and tested. I haven't got anywhere local I can buy decent juice, and I was keen to start 100% VG as I think I'm allergic/intolerant to PG.

so, I'm a bit lost. Anyone with any advice on DIY VG mixing, or if I should put up with an allergy and take a step back to PG mixing, I'd be very grateful.

So, I'm getting a bit worried, I have maybe 1/2day pre made juice left. I should have kept more just in case.

I got the VG flavours from chefsflavours. I mixed blueberry a week ago ish. It wasn't nice. Tried it again after a few days, still wasn't nice. Went back to premixed juices as I've been busy etc. Yesterday mixed some orange. Wasn't nice. Just tasted of vape and sometimes a hint of orange, added more flavour to it, its better but now it's wierd. Can't explain, maybe sickly as there's too much flavour. Just looked through my juices as wanted to see what other flavours I could try (fruity ones that wouldn't need long steeping) and it seems I've mostly been sent PG flavours :( now I don't know what to do! I'm running out of juice, not made anything nice DIY and lost confidence that the flavours I have are even worth trying to use. I'm not sure if it's just the flavours or I'm doing something wrong, I don't know if I should try PG flavours for a while as they're more tried and tested. I haven't got anywhere local I can buy decent juice, and I was keen to start 100% VG as I think I'm allergic/intolerant to PG.

so, I'm a bit lost. Anyone with any advice on DIY VG mixing, or if I should put up with an allergy and take a step back to PG mixing, I'd be very grateful.

Chefs had a typo on the labels for the Real Flavours stating PG instead of VG, if they are the Real Flavours concentrates from Chefs then they will be VG so just ignore the label. If you're using VG then will take longer to steep, some fruits can be harsh and chemically, if this is the problem then try breathing with the cap off for 12-24 hours.

If you're doing single flavour mixes then quite often they can be underwhelming, most concentrates work better as part of a recipe. I would look here http://e-liquid-recipes.com/ for inspiration, you can enter your concentrates into a stash and can then search for recipes you can make. Or list them here and people may have suggestions.

Chefs had a typo on the labels for the Real Flavours stating PG instead of VG, if they are the Real Flavours concentrates from Chefs then they will be VG so just ignore the label. If you're using VG then will take longer to steep, some fruits can be harsh and chemically, if this is the problem then try breathing with the cap off for 12-24 hours.

If you're doing single flavour mixes then quite often they can be underwhelming, most concentrates work better as part of a recipe. I would look here http://e-liquid-recipes.com/ for inspiration, you can enter your concentrates into a stash and can then search for recipes you can make. Or list them here and people may have suggestions.
Thanks. That explains why they said pg!
I'll try the cap off, thanks.
I am doing single flavours, see what they're like on their own. Wasn't expecting to be blown away but thought they'd taste ok. I'll check out that site thanks :)

C

Back
Top Bottom