What's new

Diluting eliquid

Clonfuddled

Achiever
Been trying to figure this out using way to many calculators, and got myself very confused.

If I have 10 ml of 6 mg ready to vape eliquid, this needs to be lowered to 3 mg.

How much vg/pg would I need to add ?

Thank you :)

10ml of nic free base is what you need....flavour will drop a lot....unless you have the same flavour in 0mg

I'm trying to work this out as well as a lass at work has given me 4 x 60ml bottles of 6mg juice that she cant use due to it killing her coils. I was thinking of buying 0mg juice in the same flavour (or different flavour if I want to mix and match) adding it and reducing the 6mg to 3mg that way. Just need to do my sums correctly as a couple of the bottles have about a third used.

Buying a 0mg juice in the same flavour will still kill her coils, as it's the flavouring that kills coils.

Buying a 0mg juice in the same flavour will still kill her coils, as it's the flavouring that kills coils.
Whoops, I should have explained a bit better. She has given me the juice as I will use it in drippers and RTA's. I was looking to cut the mg down for myself for drippers etc.

Mix it half and half. Same amount of 6mg and 0mg, should leave you with 3mg. Two thirds of 6mg filled up with a third of 0mg will end up at about 4mg.

Back
Top Bottom