What's new

Darkstar Nicotine has no throat hit

Fjord

Initiate
Hi all,

Recently purchased some nic from Darkstar and after mixing it has no throat hit at all at 12mg using a MTL device. Has anyone experienced this? I've tried changing coils and after using some of my other nic from another supplier using the same recipe the good strong throat hit is there. Has anyone experienced this at all?

Thanks

Do you use their nic shots and do you shake the bottle before dosing out into your mixes?

Using 72mg liquid and gave them a good shake before splitting the big bottle into 50ml amber glass bottles stored in the freezer and then quick shake before adding to my mix. I'm baffled, made a lot which is currently steeping with it, only noticed now after a quick shake n vape compatible liquid test. Got a feeling all my steeping bottles are going to have the same fate :(

Using 72mg liquid and gave them a good shake before splitting the big bottle into 50ml amber glass bottles stored in the freezer and then quick shake before adding to my mix. I'm baffled, made a lot which is currently steeping with it, only noticed now after a quick shake n vape compatible liquid test. Got a feeling all my steeping bottles are going to have the same fate :(
Sounds like you're doing it right. I don't suppose you have a nicotine strength testing kit?

Sounds like you're doing it right. I don't suppose you have a nicotine strength testing kit?

Unfortunately not. To be honest I'm totally baffled, if I got the nic from joe random I would automatically think it's duff nic but DS are very reputable round here but this was first time I purchased from them.

Back
Top Bottom