What's new

Dark Arts flavours?!

eightbitraptor

Achiever
Saw them on Darkstar. Seems to be recent. Pretty sure they weren't there when I placed an order last week.

Are they an own brand thing? Can't find them anywhere else on the web.

Anyone tried any yet?

Saw them on Darkstar. Seems to be recent. Pretty sure they weren't there when I placed an order last week.

Are they an own brand thing? Can't find them anywhere else on the web.

Anyone tried any yet?
Definitely new, and exciting, because it looks for all the world like they are FA concentrates in disguise. All the names are the same.

Definitely new, and exciting, because it looks for all the world like they are FA concentrates in disguise. All the names are the same.

Huh. Didn't spot that, but that is exciting. 30ml FA for 4 of her majesty's finest seems like a bargain

It certainly is good news. They've had 50ml bottles for £8 for a while now on the FA site, but this is a bit cheaper and you don't have to buy so much in one go.

And a nice touch to anagrammatise their name.

It certainly is good news. They've had 50ml bottles for £8 for a while now on the FA site, but this is a bit cheaper and you don't have to buy so much in one go.

And a nice touch to anagrammatise their name.
Yes, I've been buying their 50/100ml bottles for a while. They range from £8-15 to £12-22, so this is considerably better (again, if true) and as you say, 30ml is a nice option too.

The MTS Vape Wizard is a lot cheaper at DS. I may go mad and start using it more.

The MTS Vape Wizard is a lot cheaper at DS. I may go mad and start using it more.

Does mts really do what it says on the tin/bottle? Sounds like it turns pretty bad juice into premium liquids lol, might give it a try to save a few gone wrong

Oh in case anyone doesn't know theres a 35% discount on dark arts with DARKARTS35 so 30ml works out at 2.60!!!

Does mts really do what it says on the tin/bottle? Sounds like it turns pretty bad juice into premium liquids lol, might give it a try to save a few gone wrong

No, it's not going to improve a bad juice. It gives more body to juices, bringing the flavours together.

I use it in my tobacco mixes and it works well with heavier mixes - I didn't like the effect with fruit-only mixes.

Back
Top Bottom