What's new

Custard - One shot recommendations

cptfrederickson

Postman
Afternoon all, recently got back into DIY but of the lazy variety as there are loads more one shots around these days and some of the best vendors make one shots of their juices.

Recently been getting into custards, so after recommendations for good ones available in one shot. Failing this, a really good recipe that doesn't involve 40 different concentrates ;)

Isle of flavour custards are real good, also look on e liquid concentrate they've got a couple of good companies with Custard one shots

Afternoon all, recently got back into DIY but of the lazy variety as there are loads more one shots around these days and some of the best vendors make one shots of their juices.

Recently been getting into custards, so after recommendations for good ones available in one shot. Failing this, a really good recipe that doesn't involve 40 different concentrates ;)
u could try chefs flavors they have some nice oneshots u should try custard cream lush also knucklehead vapes have a couple of oneshots i believe

Good links there gents. I'd already ordered a selection of isle of flavours from mixshop before posting this, as well as bastard sauce, but a bit of extra research and opinion is always useful. Hopefully the concentrates will get here quick and I can get mixing, then will probably buy some of the suggestions made. Can't believe how cheap that Kreeds Kustard is!
Hoping what I've bought can match 1837's quality...

SVC Calicustard is my ADV
Welsh custard from Chefs
Custard Cream from chefs
Kreeds Custard From VHB @ Chefs flavors

Premade Dripworx Xmas Custard is the tits too

I've been after the callicustard but has been out of stock for a little while. On the list for next time, along with some of the chefs stuff

Looks as though the callicustard might be in? Have had an eye on that as well over the past week or so, just went and was able grab some. Given my last attempt at flagging something for sale, please do check for yourselves...:)

Back
Top Bottom