What's new

Cool (Ice) Malaysia-like cooler in DIY

Maniac

Postman
So i`ve been roccking lately with my new fav combo. Small brief: As something of you might know, Malaysia is famous of their really clean flavourings and strong cooling effect. Did some research here and there, found cooling coumpounds and i want to share with you, dear mixologists.

I can`t remember where i did find that info so sorry for that. If you know the source, let me know.

Let`s get started:

As far as i know, in vaping are used 2 cooling agents: ws-3 and ws-23 (ws stands for Wilkinson Sword)
http://www.leffingwell.com/cooler_than_menthol.htm

If you want cool vibe and don`t want to push the limits few drops of Coolada from TPA (10% ws-3 in PG) will seal the deal

But i wanted more. MORE. So i`ve found ws-23 cooling agent (no links, i`m not in UK but i believe you will find it) and mixed it with ws-3 (Koolada).

To get the most Ice you can get 2% Koolada + 5% WS23 (20% in PG).

For a medium effect please use 1-3% WS23 (20% in PG) + 1.5% Koolada.

What i noticed about Koolada is that it tends to bring down flavours. It`s a shame and don`t go beyond 3% (or even 2%) with Coolada. ws-23 cooling agent, however, can be used freely without taste differences. Give it a try and create new recipes!

It`s Summer, more cooling agent needed ASAP!!

Wow thank you.
Literally just about to start researching on kooladas etc as made my first ever juice today and knew exactly what i needed to make it perfect.
Good to know a simple drop can make a difference without really effecting the overall ratios

Wow thank you.
Literally just about to start researching on kooladas etc as made my first ever juice today and knew exactly what i needed to make it perfect.
Good to know a simple drop can make a difference without really effecting the overall ratios

Thanks for the input. Do not forget WS-23 cooler is much more preferable (instead of Koolada) because it gives you that ice-cold vape without ruining the flavour. I'd suggest to get both or only ws-23 but if you cannot find one its ok going for Koolada

Thanks for the info. I can't stand koolada, even at small percentages as I can just not stand the taste it gives juices. Will check out the ws23.

Thanks for the info. I can't stand koolada, even at small percentages as I can just not stand the taste it gives juices. Will check out the ws23.

Koolada IMO is just "the other" ingredient. I also do not like how it overcomes the flavour but when i use only ws-23 agent i don't get that bite and sharp kick. With ws-23 you will have strong colg effect on your throat but my fav is adding few (2 or 3) drops of Koolada on 10ml. (like 0.3% of the mix)

In that way i have cold feeling not only when exhaling but when inhaling also.

Back
Top Bottom