What's new

Concentrates

Danny2JZ

Postman
Hey guys,

I make my own eliquid for myself, but my dad started vaping now as well of those cigarettes (congrats to him!), well he wants me to make him a tobacco flavour.. I don't vape tobacco flavours at all, so i'm asking some of you lot that do vape them tobacco flavours to recommend me a good one to make for him, he said he would like a Lambert & Butler if theres a concentrate for that at all?

Also for myself i'm thinking of buying a big bottle of Capella Vanilla Custard V1, i've never tried a custard from them, people say its amazing just on its own, do you agree with this? (Still trying to find my best ever custard flavour).

If you can help cheers guys! [emoji4]

I have did post this in the 'everything ecigs' section but realised I posted in the wrong part.

Asking for an L+B flavour is a bit specific - I wouldn't be able to tell an L+B actual ciggie from a B+H.

Tobacco flavours can be very harsh and even bitter, and my ADV for nearly 5 years has been a mild American Red type with a small percentage of dark fruits to give it some body.

Vapable have a good one, start him on this and if it's too mild you can try the stronger ones: http://vapable.com/product/american-red-flavour-concentrate/

Custard-wise, as with many flavours, the best results are achieved by mixing different brands. I currently use Capella, FA and CCW with vanilla, toffee and cream added, but they're all good on their own too.

Asking for an L+B flavour is a bit specific - I wouldn't be able to tell an L+B actual ciggie from a B+H.

Tobacco flavours can be very harsh and even bitter, and my ADV for nearly 5 years has been a mild American Red type with a small percentage of dark fruits to give it some body.

Vapable have a good one, start him on this and if it's too mild you can try the stronger ones: http://vapable.com/product/american-red-flavour-concentrate/

Custard-wise, as with many flavours, the best results are achieved by mixing different brands. I currently use Capella, FA and CCW with vanilla, toffee and cream added, but they're all good on their own too.
Thanks for this. My mum has been looking for a nice tobacco flavour for ages, ill give this a try now, as everything i make up is "s***"

A custard I thought was very good is vaping home mixers kreeds kustard, available on chefs flavours, only £3.60 for 30ml.

... he wants me to make him a tobacco flavour.. I don't vape tobacco flavours at all, so i'm asking some of you lot that do vape them tobacco flavours to recommend me a good one to make for him, he said he would like a Lambert & Butler if theres a concentrate for that at all?
It's not specifically L+B, but TPA tobacco flavour is very similar to a generic 'readymade' and makes great liquid using only 3% flavouring. Not sure of any uk stockists, but if you get stuck I'm sure I could rustle up 10 or 20ml of concentrate for you

Back
Top Bottom