What's new

Close to a cleanup, /tired, semirant

Flavourah were specifically designed for vaping although I've only just started discovering them.
Ill always recommend the Alchemists Cupboard for the most natural tasting fruits.

What do they mean by specifically designed for vaping though? That really just means that they are selling the same food flavourings and marketing them as being intended for use in eliquid, no?

Flavour art are also intended for vaping, and atmos labs, inawera, more as well I’m sure.

What do they mean by specifically designed for vaping though? That really just means that they are selling the same food flavourings and marketing them as being intended for use in eliquid, no?

Flavour art are also intended for vaping, and atmos labs, inawera, more as well I’m sure.
They say that they have specifically designed their flavourings for vaping.
This is what they say about it.

20190525_082005.jpg

@StrawberryRipple what I mean is that the same could be said about the three companies I mentioned as well. Flavour art have a pdf book on their website that goes into detail about it. It’s not in any way unique.

@StrawberryRipple what I mean is that the same could be said about the three companies I mentioned as well. Flavour art have a pdf book on their website that goes into detail about it. It’s not in any way unique.
Okay no worries.
The others were originally used in food flavourings but Flavourah say this isnt the case with theirs.
Thought the point made was asking about flavourings specifically made for vaping.

Also, as far as natural flavourings go, they are really just a marketing gimmick that appeals to our hippy, science-suspicious tendencies. They aren’t necessarily extracted from the thing they are supposed to taste like, often contain artificial flavourings and the only thing we can be certain of is that they contain far more impurities.

This article is interesting.

https://www.ewg.org/foodscores/content/natural-vs-artificial-flavors

Also, as far as natural flavourings go, they are really just a marketing gimmick that appeals to our hippy, science-suspicious tendencies. They aren’t necessarily extracted from the thing they are supposed to taste like, often contain artificial flavourings and the only thing we can be certain of is that they contain far more impurities.

This article is interesting.

https://www.ewg.org/foodscores/content/natural-vs-artificial-flavors
I dont think for one minute there is real fruit in vape flavourings.
The idea with AC is they are designed to taste as the real thing as possible.

I’m with @Ment on this. We should forget about trying to imitate food flavours, and embrace the new and undiscovered tastes of the future. If you want to taste pastries my advice would be get yourself round to the bakers.

Back
Top Bottom