What's new

Classicool concentrates anyone?

redmatt76

Postman
Just been researching flavours and classicool kept coming up. Has anyone ever tried them?

Just been researching flavours and classicool kept coming up. Has anyone ever tried them?
I use them for isopropyl and the better half uses them for cakey things but a mate of mine bought some VG from them and it seemed to mute flavour compared to darkstar VG so I never ordered anything vaping from them

I tried them when I first started, some of the flavours are very poor and many of them have a sort of stale taste.

They're highly regarded as food flavourings, but this doesn't seem to have translated over to vaping.

There are only a few worth mixing with but rhubarb, raspberry, blueberry and lemon sherbet are all good, most realistic rhubarb and blueberry I have come across.

There are only a few worth mixing with but rhubarb, raspberry, blueberry and lemon sherbet are all good, most realistic rhubarb and blueberry I have come across.

Rhubarb is one of my favourite flavours, but I never tried theirs. i may have to go back in.................

I have the blueberry and it's very nice. Using it in a fruit mix but theres a taste there that makes me think it'd be really really good in a bakery or cream. Got 10ml Blueberry ice cream steeping to see if I'm right.

Ive tried many rhabarbs in my search for a really good Rhubarb and custard mix and stopped looking after using theres its the best out there imo

Back
Top Bottom