What's new

Classic Sweets ejuice

:S Nope, never had them like that. Did have little banana lollies which mostly tasted like sugar, never choc coated ones. There's an ecig recipe that tastes like them?
Foam banana guru gonna sort you out when he's 100% happy with the recipe, don't you worry. Ain't gonna let you die before tasting a foam banana in one form or another. Might have to mail you some of the genuine article. It ain't right I tells ya.

:S Nope, never had them like that. Did have little banana lollies which mostly tasted like sugar, never choc coated ones. There's an ecig recipe that tastes like them?

Foam banana guru gonna sort you out when he's 100% happy with the recipe, don't you worry. Ain't gonna let you die before tasting a foam banana in one form or another. Might have to mail you some of the genuine article. It ain't right I tells ya.
i second that, we need to make sure this happens, i will seek out a source for chocolate versions today

Im liking the sound of a choc banana vape actually.
But i can't beleive it, i found they now make them here.
Never saw them when i was a kid.
Not in the shops where i live. Im gonna ask a relo down in the city to get me some :drool: Sheesh, even the lolly makers treat us like second raters in the bush.
images (57).jpg

Im liking the sound of a choc banana vape actually.
But i can't beleive it, i found they now make them here.
Never saw them when i was a kid.
Not in the shops where i live. Im gonna ask a relo down in the city to get me some :drool: Sheesh, even the lolly makers treat us like second raters in the bush.
View attachment 140217
it can't be any of your cheap Aussie knock off stuff mate can only be the classic, legendary

Foam_Bananas_Wholesale_Box_70ff09a3-f05a-4a94-a09b-e402a417429b.jpg

it can't be any of your cheap Aussie knock off stuff mate can only be the classic, legendary

Foam_Bananas_Wholesale_Box_70ff09a3-f05a-4a94-a09b-e402a417429b.jpg
Two boxes ordered. . I think of them as having a slightly dark chocolate coating but those look like milk chocolate. At any rate, I'll try adding some chocolate to the recipe and see if it works.

Two boxes ordered. . I think of them as having a slightly dark chocolate coating but those look like milk chocolate. At any rate, I'll try adding some chocolate to the recipe and see if it works.
that's why you are my favourite foul mouthed ape, you get shit done

Back
Top Bottom