What's new

Chef's Vapour Chef's Choice Concentrates

Right, I've mixed up 20 small batches using the Chef's Choice and Rebranded concentrates and put them all through the ultrasonic for 2 hours each and I must say that there's only 2 or possibly 4 that I'd buy again, most of them are average to bad, especially the Cannoli, which actually smells and tastes like vomit, literally and the Cookie Dough isn't too far behind.

I'll give them all a couple more weeks, hoping they'll taste better after then, but overall, I'd be better off sticking to the more expensive concentrates in future, because if two actual chef's came up with these flavours, then that's rather worrying.

However, taste is subjective and the flavouring is actually strong enough for me, but I would expect a higher success rate, even for this price.

Here is the list of the one's that I bought:

Cookie Dough Ice cream
Fruit Salad Chewy
Golden Syrup
Raspberry Ripple
Vanilla Fudge
Apple Adventure
Banana Milkshake (will buy again)
Beach Fruit (will buy again)
Cafe' Mocha
Cannoli
Caramel Melt
Cherry Coconut
Cherry Fudge Ripple
Cookie Dough
Marzipan
Pineapple Coconut (might buy again)
White Chocolate Mocha
Calipitter Chow (might buy again)
Blue Raspberry
Millionaires ShortBread

I was so keen to try the blue rasberry and it smelled so good but wasnt so plesent to vape taste wize, ill check that beach fruit and fruit salad out you liked :)

Right, a week on and some of these juices have steeped pretty well and a few of them are actually quite nice now, although the Cannoli is still dog rough, as is the Cookie Dough, although I quite like the Cookie Dough Ice Cream, weird.

Out of that lot, the only ones that I wouldn't try again are Golden Syrup, Apple Adventure, Caramel Melt, Cherry Fudge Ripple, Cookie Dough, Cannoli and Blue Raspberry. Having said that, I'll give them all another week or two, just to see if they'll change at all.

That leaves 13 that I'd use again and at those prices, I'm actually pleasantly surprised.

Wish i knew when flavourart blackberry will be back in stock my blackmamba clone is on hold ?
-.-

I had a crisis - I have no strawberry yoghurt flavour left (what I had is all over the kitchen counter) - have ordered a few of these to try - seems they are ok right? Any idea on the blackcurrant/blackberry? Is it as good as FA? I don't need it sos (I have found a load of blackcurrant in my fridge :dance:). Blackcurrant (a good one) is my fave vape but it has to be good and not blackcurrant jam flavour.

And best discount code for chefs flavours? AAEC or POTV?

Thanks folks :10:

Got my first Chefs choice today - liking the Ginger pudding - have been utterly nuts and ordered 100ml of the blackcurrant. Any one tried it? Read a rumour that these are rebranded other brands. Again any ideas? Need a blackcurrant similar to FA/TPA else I won't be happy :(

Please help or do I just have to postie stalk LOL

the blackcurrant is a slightly bitter ribena flavour - no parma violets hint in it like TPA/Flavourwest? I think?

But only minor downside - like the Caribbean Dreams and also the cappuccino - they now have a new customer :) and all my CC flavours I think are vg based :D

Back
Top Bottom