What's new

Chef's Vapour Chef's Choice Concentrates

cloudhousevapor cannot recall the fellas name, good guy to deal with

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Thats the place free shipping and 48 quid for 250ml concentrate thatl make what 1.1liter of ejuice :)

Thats the place free shipping and 48 quid for 250ml concentrate thatl make what 1.1liter of ejuice :)

1.25L at 20%

Sub total:- £48 Concentrate
Nicotine:- £8.84
VG:- £8.94
Total:- £65

That'd be my cost for 1.25L of that concentrate at 20% at 6mg 80VG

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

1.25L at 20%

Sub total:- £48 Concentrate
Nicotine:- £8.84
VG:- £8.94
Total:- £65

That'd be my cost for 1.25L of that concentrate at 20% at 6mg 80VG

We have a winner 0.0, magic hugget how much would 1.25liter work out at pre mix from a shop?

We have a winner 0.0, magic hugget how much would 1.25liter work out at pre mix from a shop?

Depends on which shop, which juice. Quantities ie 10ml bottles, 30mls bottles ect.

Cost of everything they have to account for ie bottles, overheads ect.

This is why I don't compare homebrew to pre made as its 2 different ball games xD

Lets say ok

Low price premixed would be around:- £1 per 10ml = £125
£2 per 10ml = £250
£4 per 10ml = £500

Depends on which shop, which juice. Quantities ie 10ml bottles, 30mls bottles ect.

Cost of everything they have to account for ie bottles, overheads ect.

This is why I don't compare homebrew to pre made as its 2 different ball games xD

Lets say ok

Low price premixed would be around:- £1 per 10ml = £125
£2 per 10ml = £250
£4 per 10ml = £500

O im not comparing to homebrew im just tryna figure it out cost saved, tbh i still buy some jack frost from my b&m but dont tell the missus

O im not comparing to homebrew im just tryna figure it out cost saved, tbh i still buy some jack frost from my b&m but dont tell the missus

If you were to buy 1.25L of the same juice you have concentrates for itd be €320 or £233 plus shipping

If you were to buy 1.25L of the same juice you have concentrates for itd be €320 or £233 plus shipping

Thanks huggett as all ways your a scollar. I looked at my ft tracker earlyer its been in 5 sorrting offices in china, its well traveled my package lol

Thanks huggett as all ways your a scollar. I looked at my ft tracker earlyer its been in 5 sorrting offices in china, its well traveled my package lol

That equates to 27-28% of RRP on that juice

And damn thats more travelled than I

That equates to 27-28% of RRP on that juice

And damn thats more travelled than I

Thats pretty good diy has been my saving grace i can afford attys and mechs now :)

Right, I've mixed up 20 small batches using the Chef's Choice and Rebranded concentrates and put them all through the ultrasonic for 2 hours each and I must say that there's only 2 or possibly 4 that I'd buy again, most of them are average to bad, especially the Cannoli, which actually smells and tastes like vomit, literally and the Cookie Dough isn't too far behind.

I'll give them all a couple more weeks, hoping they'll taste better after then, but overall, I'd be better off sticking to the more expensive concentrates in future, because if two actual chef's came up with these flavours, then that's rather worrying.

However, taste is subjective and the flavouring is actually strong enough for me, but I would expect a higher success rate, even for this price.

Here is the list of the one's that I bought:

Cookie Dough Ice cream
Fruit Salad Chewy
Golden Syrup
Raspberry Ripple
Vanilla Fudge
Apple Adventure
Banana Milkshake (will buy again)
Beach Fruit (will buy again)
Cafe' Mocha
Cannoli
Caramel Melt