What's new

Chefs Have Rebranded Flavour Art Range Now Too. Who Knew?

Mr Numpty

Veteran
It has been great that Darkstar have rebranded Flavour Art concentrates with their Dark Arts range, but it seems Chefs Flavours also have this with their Flavour Creative range. At £2, £4 and £11 for 10, 30 and 100ml respectively, it is yet another very affordable way of picking up Flavour Art favourites.

It has been great that Darkstar have rebranded Flavour Art concentrates with their Dark Arts range, but it seems Chefs Flavours also have this with their Flavour Creative range. At £2, £4 and £11 for 10, 30 and 100ml respectively, it is yet another very affordable way of picking up Flavour Art favourites.
Feel like a numpty myself as I assumed people knew this and didn't post myself!
Thanks for putting this out there! At least one of us is on the ball! Lol
They also have a couple of other rebranded flavours which might be useful?
XPress is ecig express flavours and Wreka is Reka flavours.

They probably do. I'm usually the last to find out.

Being always last to find out, I'm not familiar with any ecig express or Reka flavours. Are they any good? Any particular recommendations?

They probably do. I'm usually the last to find out.

Being always last to find out, I'm not familiar with any ecig express or Reka flavours. Are they any good? Any particular recommendations?
Ecig press lemon is without the best Lemon I have tried!
Everything you'd expect from lemon without either fade or that weird pledge thing going on!
With regards to Reka all I know is that it is a Malaysian company.

Thanks for putting this out there! At least one of us is on the ball! Lol
Very interesting. Think I'll be trying the Reka mangos soon in that case, cheers.

Maybe it coz it's the Christmas/ New Year period and I've had a few to many so just so I'm clear on this is rebranding just pouring FA or whomever into a bottle then sticking their label on it ??????

Back
Top Bottom