POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Cheapest diy kit

Discussion in 'Mixology' started by scumbag, Jun 26, 2020.

1. scumbag

scumbag Postman

Have looked in other threads but links seem to be out of date for nic etc so need a good one stop site that does everything without the premium. Just seems like buying everything seperate adds up with delivery costs and stuff.

So, buying premade 60ml juice for £3.50 is the cheapest i know. Can diy be cheaper? And any links to where i should start? Thanks

2. Aqua Vape
  3. Kevstar

Kevstar Achiever

I use https://vapable.com/ You can get your concentrates, VG,PG and your nic shots :) Diy is much cheaper, i make up a 100ml from any thing from £1.75 to £2.50 depending on what brand of concentrate i use. Inawera concentrates are very concentrated and you will only need about 3% flavouring so a 10ml bottle can make 300ml of eliquid.

Edit: free delivery over a tenner, 10% discount code POTV10

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1
  4. Rickster

Rickster Veteran

Much like everything else in life there is an initial outlay, you are going to need pg, vg and nic and concentrates (or bottle shots) as a minimum, this cannot be avoided....... once established it can work out cheap, but folks also DIY for other reasons/benefits.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Vape Green
  6. MrDJ

MrDJ Legend

everything you need can be found on post 6 POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

there are some suppliers where you can get VERY cheap shortfill bottles but as the saying goes you get what you pay for. might be worth taking a punt on a mystery box on post 4.

is diy cheaper. pros and cons really. ive tried my fair share of mixing over last 6 months and tbh a lot of them were average to shite compared to the quality i was used too but then that comes at a cost.
    maybe try some of the cheaper suppliers first like LiQuid, Drip Drop, 88 Vapes, Re Juiced to name a few.

#4 MrDJ, Jun 26, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    • Thank Thank x 1
  7. OzoreXS

OzoreXS Postman

Cheap (and failed) DIY is the reason many people back to smokies again.

IF you are not enyoing your vape, I assure you will get back to stinkies sooner or later.

Cheap, OK, no problem; but make sure you are vaping something reasonably good

8. scumbag

scumbag Postman

Bought 500ml vg, 500ml pg, 10x nic shots and 2 or 3 flavour concentrates plus some syringes for about £10 on vapable. Not bad

I only do 3mg so just going to rinse and reuse the empty 60ml bottles I already have. Excited to see how they turn out

9. Kevstar

Kevstar Achiever

Nice one, hope it all goes well. What flavours did you get?

10. MHL

MHL Achiever

FWIW mate I would try mixing in small batches first, so you don't end up wasting a load of supplies if you don't like them.

E.g. I found my first few mixes underwhelming and realised I had to start mixing up flavours before I found anything that rivalled commercial juices.

• Like Like x 4
  11. scumbag

scumbag Postman

I forgot, had to double check lol. I wanted to try the Inawera from your recommendation as the low percent of flavouring to use is great value. These one shots sound handy, I'm thinking I can add some subtle notes to the mix once I get the hang of it to make them even better.

Actually came to just over £17 with free delivery, only bought 4x nicotine

Screenshot_20200629-153729_Email.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  12. Kevstar

Kevstar Achiever

I know taste is a personal thing but let me know about the Lemon cake one when you get round to it. I nearly bought it the other day :)