What's new

Capella Custard?

Can I use any other cream brand?
I was especially looking for diy juice recipe based on Capella
Then your setting yourself up to fail only using 1 brand and your never gonna get a good recipe as different manufacturers have there strengths and weaknesses when it comes to concentrate flavours and your always gonna have to use a shit concentrate your way

Any idea what this would be like as a 50/50 ?
Would i still need to go up to 17.5 total flavouring ?
I'm pretty sure @Banjostring has tried some of my custard recipies as mtl so maybe able to help.
Think he likes the tinned as it was primarily created for him.
Tbh the easiest way would be to make it into a one shot.
Mix the flavourings together then use that as a flavouring in its self.

I'm pretty sure @Banjostring has tried some of my custard recipies as mtl so maybe able to help.

Thats what i usually do, mix up my concentrate in advance.

I did try mixing for MTL but it didn't quite do it for me, maybe a higher percentage is needed? But all of your custards are banging as DTL. Funnily enough, I mixed another litre of your tinned custard last week. After it's steeped for about a month I'll take 10ml out and add some Molinberry Vanillin 100 to it to see what effect it has.

many thanks...have ordered the custard prem direct from flavour art and the cream direct too, now sourcing the lorann cream cheese,im guessing cream cheese frosting and cream cheese icing is the same thing? thanks again.
Yes its the same.
Chefs flavours will do most if not all of the flavourings.
They do rebrands which are just bought in bulk from the manufacturer and rebottled by them and sold slightly cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom