What's new

Can anyone recommend some beaker or measuring stuff

@SirLugg , me too. The cheapest option as well. I mix up big batches of unflavoured liquid them make up small bottles and add the flavours with syringes. Makes me feel like a scientist.

@SirLugg , me too. The cheapest option as well. I mix up big batches of unflavoured liquid them make up small bottles and add the flavours with syringes. Makes me feel like a scientist.
Mixing by weight is probably easier, less messy and less hassle.
But me and these beakers, well, we'be been through a lot you know?
When i picked up my first bottle of VG by the cap without tightening it they were there to see the mess I made.
When I left my bottle of DiyOrDie on the halogen hob, forgetting I'd just turned it off, they survived the fire with me.
When my dog decided he liked neat one shot concentrate and would grab a bottle for himself then promptly salivate pancakes all over the kitchen they were there.

Me and these beakers go way back. We've been through too much together. It'd be like swapping my kids. :25:

Mixing by weight is probably easier, less messy and less hassle.
But me and these beakers, well, we'be been through a lot you know?
When i picked up my first bottle of VG by the cap without tightening it they were there to see the mess I made.
When I left my bottle of DiyOrDie on the halogen hob, forgetting I'd just turned it off, they survived the fire with me.
When my dog decided he liked neat one shot concentrate and would grab a bottle for himself then promptly salivate pancakes all over the kitchen they were there.

Me and these beakers go way back. We've been through too much together. It'd be like swapping my kids. :25:
Haha...Bet the dog had a bit of a shock with that flavour explosion?

Reminds me of the time the Mastiff in the pub I worked at managed to sneak into the kitchen one Sunday morning and eat 150 Yorkshire puddings. That was a pretty sight!

I like beakers. :30:

Old school rulez :D
Would it be these you like by any chance [emoji16]
classiccup-blue_3.jpg

Not sure what everyone is using for funnels but I picked up these a while ago and are perfect to fit it all the bottle tops I have, not tried with 10ml bottles though but I guess you wouldn't really need a funnel for them anyway!
https://www.fasttech.com/p/7025700

Back
Top Bottom