What's new

Building up stock.

Chris Hall

Postman
I have had a fairly productive few weeks mixing up mainly different versions of vanilla custards which i absolutely adore.My brother is now hooked on it too.My ADV is RY4 on steroids whose recipe i got off of @mick brown been tweaking it a bit,trying a version of halo tribeco,that one seems right up my street as well.With my last Darkstar order had a free Athena one shot which i will be trying over Christmas.I am surprised how much nicer DIY juice tastes,i did a bit of work on my brothers car on Saturday he was puffing away on his MVP60W with isub apex and i got a whiff of the vapour"blimey that smells nice",(not to blow my own trumpet but i assumed it was shop bought)this is what you gave me he said.My wife and daughters moan about the smell,fuck knows why my house smells of custard!
20161218_195315.jpg

It has sort of grown over about a month doing the odd bottle or two here and there.I ran out after my brother wiped my stock,i gave him 200mls thinking i had 100mls left and i didn't i was down to emergency rations(30mls).Panic set in,a cold sweat and worse still my beloved capella vanilla custard V1 was nearly out,got 90mls from Darkstar and made a shit ton the day it arrived!

That's the thing with DIY you can take bits you like from juices (premade ones) and create your own perfect vape.

That'll keep you going for a while. :D
Mixing is addictive, I've got about 2 litres in the cupboard and that doesnt count my normal bought juice .

Yes it certainly is addictive and fun,and the tweaking bit,i just find it hard to leave it alone to steep,especially the custards!

Yes it certainly is addictive and fun,and the tweaking bit,i just find it hard to leave it alone to steep,especially the custards!
That's the trouble with custards. I try to give them at least a month steeping so also do one shot fruits and the like which are ready to go after about a week. The trick is to make more when you're halfway through your stock so the new batch has had plenty of time to mature before you run out of your original juice.

Yes that's my plan now,it will all be used,i find i'm either knackered after work or i have to run one of my daughters around and never seem to get the chance to mix.I have found i am a lot faster now than when i first started.

Back
Top Bottom