What's new

BRAIN freeze

Vanillaloop

Hi wondering if anybody could help please ..I recently purchased 6x30mil bottles of Monkey sweet for just under £15 However the snag was it is 0% Nicotine..I also purchased 250mil of 72 nicotine at the same time hoping I could mix them up and at the very least make the Monkey sweet 6mg..But have since had a brain freeze and cannot even with the help of the ejuice calculators work it out ..Would really appreciate any feedback thank you

Hi wondering if anybody could help please ..I recently purchased 6x30mil bottles of Monkey sweet for just under £15 However the snag was it is 0% Nicotine..I also purchased 250mil of 72 nicotine at the same time hoping I could mix them up and at the very least make the Monkey sweet 6mg..But have since had a brain freeze and cannot even with the help of the ejuice calculators work it out ..Would really appreciate any feedback thank you
You would add 2.5ml of 72mg nicotine to each bottle to get approx' 6mg juice.

You'll need to add 2.6ml of nic to 30ml juice but it will slightly dilute the strength of flavour.

Sorry I only mix by weight, so 2.727mg of 72mg nic added to 30ml of 0mg juice would give you a juice with 6mg of nic, according to my calculator.
Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom