What's new

Boss shots

TheLiqidator

Achiever
Morning all,

Getting a bit bored of using the same stuff over and over so I've been checking out some sites I've not tried yet this morning. Looking to make 5 or 6 250 ml bottles up and was looking at the boss shots on flavour boss. Seen a few I'm going to give a try. Does anyone have any recomendations. I'll pretty much give anything a bash.

Cheers

It really depends what you're into. I think I ordered around 10 x 10mls that were my sort of thing and then settled on getting larger versions of Rocket Girl, Lunch Ladies Lemon Tart, Blue Custard, Bubbleberry & RY4 Boss. I haven't made up bubbleberry and ry4 yet but Rocket Girl,Lunch Ladies Lemon Tart & Blue Custard are all very good and are now on my ADV list, if I'm not bored of it after 250ml then I'm not going to get bored of it. Fantastic value and I'll be rebuying them in future. The website does have a lot of reviews for each flavour so that's useful too.

Didn't they used to list the recipes under each one? I'm sure I mixed a few from concentrates.

Didn't they used to list the recipes under each one? I'm sure I mixed a few from concentrates.

Yes they did previously list the recipes under each one and they were using public domain recipes, I can't see any recipe information on the site anymore. Here's an example I found from yesteryears

Yes they did previously list the recipes under each one and they were using public domain recipes, I can't see any recipe information on the site anymore. Here's an example I found from yesteryears

Swap the Sicilian lemon for Sicilian lemon cheesecake and take out the sweetner :2thumbsup:

Edit - Swap the FW lmp for any other.

yes.

I've just found I copied them all down as well. If anyone wants them let me know.

Back
Top Bottom