What's new

Blueberry

Horrand

Postman
Anyone got much experience with blueberry?

I mixed up the below "blueberry trinity" and it's delicious. A nice, bright blueberry flavour.

TFA Blueberry Extra 3.0 %
FW Blueberry 2.0 %
FA Bilberry 0.5 %
FA Lemon Sicily 0.5%

Also mixed up another the same as the above but added 4% TFA VBIC and it's turned out great. A nice creamy blueberry ice cream, I blew through my 10ml tester in no time at all. Next time I'll probably add some WS-23 to make it more of an ice cream.

Wee tip for the ice cream. Try 6% liquid barn vanilla ice cream with 2% vbic. Really nice and I feel it steeps quicker. I do think the lb fades a wee bit faster but I've never really had it sit long enough.

Wee tip for the ice cream. Try 6% liquid barn vanilla ice cream with 2% vbic. Really nice and I feel it steeps quicker. I do think the lb fades a wee bit faster but I've never really had it sit long enough.

Thanks, I'll give it a go next time I'm mixing. Was wondering initially about using the LB Vanilla Ice Cream instead of VBIC.

Thanks, I'll give it a go next time I'm mixing. Was wondering initially about using the LB Vanilla Ice Cream instead of VBIC.

It's really nice but I think it's better with a bit of vbic to add a wee bit depth. Some Bavarian cream goes well with them both too, about 1or 2%.

I've gone off creamy vapes for now but vaped strawberry or blueberry ice cream for about a year.

It's really nice but I think it's better with a bit of vbic to add a wee bit depth. Some Bavarian cream goes well with them both too, about 1or 2%.

I've gone off creamy vapes for now but vaped strawberry or blueberry ice cream for about a year.

No strawberry for me, can't taste the stuff unfortunately.

Might have to try play around with an ice cream base and tweak to how I like them I can just drop other flavours into it. I've recently got INW Cherries which I've read good things about but not tried yet. If i could get a nice cherry ice cream going I'd be set.

Back
Top Bottom