What's new

Black market, diy and the tpd.

What's your evidence for this? I mean other than trying some shit Chinese juice on the market a few years ago.
Are you saying it's shit because it's Chinese?
I'm just going off past experience bud, juice was renowned for being shit of the market coz it was Chinese and I've bought nicotine from China and that was hash as fuck but then I am going back a few years so maybe times have changed I don't know but quality hasn't always been at the top of the list in China, their moto is similar to where I work, quantity not quality. If you do buy and your happy with it being clean and smooth be sure to let me know.

I'm just going off past experience bud, juice was renowned for being shit of the market coz it was Chinese and I've bought nicotine from China and that was hash as fuck but then I am going back a few years so maybe times have changed I don't know but quality hasn't always been at the top of the list in China, their moto is similar to where I work, quantity not quality. If you do buy and your happy with it being clean and smooth be sure to let me know.
I bought 2.5 litres of Chinese 72mg/ml nic from Bluestar-eliquid back in March 2015 and have been mixing with that. Also bought 3 litres from Darkstar (which is American nic) in March and September 2016. Both are clear PG base, both tested well for nic concentration and I can't taste any difference in my DIY juices. No taste or harshness in either.
I'm not a chemical lab, I can only test whether the nic level is what it's supposed to be, so for me the proof's in the pudding. I don't buy Chinese premade juices so that's not how I would judge it.
I vape using Chinese atties (Steam Crave) and Chinese mods (Yihi SX Minis) and there's no quality problem there. Sure, you can buy cheap and shoddy gear from China too. I understand why you make your generalised comment about everything Chinese but in truth there's a range of quality as there is everywhere in the world. Ever used a British plumber? :)

This reminds me of that Vaping Bogan review where he advises not to use any shit Chinese batteries, as he puts a Korean one into his mod.

Last edited:
I bought 2.5 litres of Chinese 72mg/ml nic from Bluestar-eliquid back in March 2015 and have been mixing with that. Also bought 3 litres from Darkstar (which is American nic) in March and September 2016. Both are clear PG base, both tested well for nic concentration and I can't taste any difference in my DIY juices. No taste or harshness in either.
I'm not a chemical lab, I can only test whether the nic level is what it's supposed to be, so for me the proof's in the pudding. I don't buy Chinese premade juices so that's not how I would judge it.
I vape using Chinese atties (Steam Crave) and Chinese mods (Yihi SX Minis) and there's no quality problem there. Sure, you can buy cheap and shoddy gear from China too. I understand why you make your generalised comment about everything Chinese but in truth there's a range of quality as there is everywhere in the world. Ever used a British plumber? :)
Chinese it is then and may be in a year or so when I've ran out of nicotine I'll give them a go if I'm still adding nicotine to my juice

Back
Top Bottom