What's new

Black market, diy and the tpd.

redmatt76

Postman
26dfe890e4bf2ed42cdfb3808513c639.jpg

That article was posted in May last year and is just stating the obvious, Chinese nicotine has always been shit quality and labeling it VG is more than likely to cover their arse coz I know in Southeast Asia vaping is near enough banned all together.
I didn't read the full article but I'm sure I've read it before.

Only came across it before. Other than being profitable to big corporations. What does tpd do?
It doesn't make sense. And it gets me angry.

I don't know if the prices have changed since that article was published, but by the time you've paid for shipping and diluted it down, it works out to more than Dark Star's current price, and for that you don't know what the quality is like and it could always get seized by Customs.

I don't know if the prices have changed since that article was published, but by the time you've paid for shipping and diluted it down, it works out to more than Dark Star's current price, and for that you don't know what the quality is like and it could always get seized by Customs.
You do know what the quality is like, shit that's what
Ever bought eliquid from the market years ago when all you could get is 50/50, you don't want to mate it takes your throat out.

You do know what the quality is like, shit that's what
What's your evidence for this? I mean other than trying some shit Chinese juice on the market a few years ago.
Are you saying it's shit because it's Chinese?

Back
Top Bottom