What's new

Bez's Concentrates

Gitchy

Achiever
@Rob had asked me to help identify some of Bez's concentrates before he picked them up but I think when he saw the sheer amount of mixing stuff he decided to send it all to me instead rather than try to sort it out for giveaways in the main sections.

I now have all of the man's concentrates and there's more there than I would ever use so I'm wondering if anyone in here would like me to send them some.

I was planning to collate them all and put up a spreadsheet but there's just too much and I don't have a lot of spare time due to working full time and having to help the missus look after our 3 young kids. I'm also not that keen to be sending out a lot of different parcels as I'm not one for asking anyone else to cover postage but I would like them to go to someone who would use them.

I have 2 different bundles.

One is all Flavour Art concentrates, mainly baccys, coffee and a couple of enhancers.

The other is a mix of Flavour West, TFA, Capella and others, differing flavours, some fruit, some creams, caramel, coffee etc.

Now some of these are probably quite old but that's never bothered me, I've got some myself that I still use from a good while ago and they're still good.

So, drop a note in here if you want either of the bundles. First come first served, no lists or random draws on this. I'd just like to make sure whoever gets these will use them as it's a waste them all sitting in my shed and it looks like Bez has been collecting them all for while.

You could also consider donating to the charity that the giveaways supported https://gutscharity.org.uk/

Back
Top Bottom